21

Saskue and Itachi both slowly entered me . allowing me some time to adjust to both their lengths.  I let out small painful cries as Itachi forced his way through from behind me .  Once they where both inside i thought they would give me time to breathe and adjust but instead they slowly started rolling their hips into me . As Saskue pushed in Itachi pulls back.  As Itachi pushes in Saskue pulls back.

My brain couldn't process the amount of pleasure i was in. My mind was nothing but putty . My senses where at an all time high . 

They picked up the pace , leading my moans to become louder and stronger . Itachi with a fist full of my hair pulls my head back as he started to fuck me hard . Saskue Competing with his brother picked up his pace and with a hand to my throat. 

"I'm ..gonna cum .." i stuttered . 

"Not yet " Itachi demanded . His voice was so powerful and so stern , It was like my body knew to obey his command or else . My nails dug into the skin of saskue's chest as i looked at him practically begging him to grant me the satisfaction . But his eyes were just as demanding as Itachi's commands . He shook his head as they continued to fill my insides . 

All that filled the room were our moans and the sound of skin slapping . Music to my ears . 

"She's close .. I can feel her pussy pulsing . " Saskue told his brother . 

"Pull out . she cant cum yet ...... Her orgasms belong to me . " Itachi grabbed my face and admired the submissive girl i became. Obeying his command . That must've drove him crazy . He looked at me with so much hunger , I felt like i was in a trance staring at his beautiful face . 

Saskue must've noticed the connection happening . From the corner of my eye i see him grabbing his sweats and leaving the room . but before he did he looked back with a smile and mouthed , I'll be back . Leaving me and itachi to ourselves .

When Itachi heard the door close he bit his bottom lip , laying me down and crawling on top of me he caressed my face .

"You have no idea how much you mean to me . " he whispered . 

"Can't be that much .. you allowed your brother to fuck me in front of you . " I shot back . not forgetting how he just had sex with sakura after he claimed he left her . 

"Because you're not mine yet  .Not officially anyways . "

"And Sakura ?" I said pulling away from his attempt to kiss me . 

"Who ?" he said with a smile . Good answer baby but you not getting off the hook that easily . 

"Itachi ... I feel like your going hurt me , if i chose you ." he placed his hand on my hair and twirled a strand between his long fingers . 

I ... will...only.....hurt ....you... in .... bed.." he said between kisses . bringing me slowly back into my mood . "I promise  ."

"You know what i mean,. " i whined . he let out a long sigh ..

" I started working on the floor when i hired you . " He said laying behind me and pulling me close to him. 

"so " i said confused .

"So that was 6 years ago (y/n)... When i interviewed you i was immediately taken away by your beauty and intellect . I never wanted to be around someone as bad as i wanted to be near you . So bad i hired someone to do my job so i can be on the floor.. near you , taking care of patients . Now that i'm close to you .. I'll put up with my brother until i win you over . I dont want to lose this. But don't think for a second a liked seeing you two together . Im making my point to you and him both . "

"And how are you doing that " I laughed 

"By fucking your brains out . Showing him you will never react to his touch the way you do to mine . " he licked the side of my neck ..Me eyes closed as my body started to heat up .  

"you're wrong . " I rebelled . 

"Am i though ?" he moved his hand from my thigh to my pussy and rubbed is softly .. "You're getting more wet  (y/n)"

"who says that was from you . " He rolls on top of me . my body froze. 

he sets aside my legs with his knee's as he pressed up against me. 

"I'm not holding back anymore (y/n) . " he positioned himself and slides inside of me , 

"mmmhh" I moaned , He quickly slams his lips against mine and kisses me roughly . pushing his tongue through to dance with mine . He tasted  as good as he fucks. I bit his bottom lip and tugged at it playfully . 

"mmh.. (y/n) .... " he moaned "Ride my face baby .. i wanna taste you . "

He lays down and i sit on his face like he asked . His wet tongue rubbing against my clit .He really wasn't holding back . He made sure he left no part untouched. It felt so amazing . 

"I'm gonna cum" i shouted , 

"no" he said . but it was too late . 

he sits up grabbing his tie from the floor and tied my hands together .

"now you need to be punished . " he grabs his belt and smacks me on the ass with it . hard enough for me to react to it but easy enough to where its pleasurable . "Ride me . " he demanded . He lays down and i sit on top of him , His dick was so deep inside i swore he was in my stomach. 

I grind my hips against his , His  large warm hand cupped my breasts giving them a tight squeeze as he moaned and groaned . I never felt so powerful before in my life . Call me weird but its true.

I decided to take it up a notch and bounce on his dick . See how he would react to that . 

"fuckkkkk" he groaned . taking his fist and biting it . trying not to be too loud. He grabs the belt and slaps my ass with it again .. Hyping me up to do more i turned around and continued to bounce on him so he can get the full view .

holding each cheek now i leaned forward and moved back . giving him the opportunity to watch as he slides back in me . occasionally shaking my ass just for the hell of it . 

"this     is     mine " he said between breathes as he started to viciously pump me. making him get to his knees and us is doggy style . 

i tried being quiet but he was hitting all the right spots as he pounded me i was moaning so loud i know Saskkue and his roommate can hear . Yet at the moment i didn't care .

"yeesss" i cried , feeling my climax build.

"I'm close" he groaned in a deep sexy voice . 

within a few pumps he came... but as he came he slammed against me as hard as he could to get the most out of his orgasm it gave me mine . 

"i-i-i-tachii" I cried in pure bliss .

I layed back panting for air with exhaustion as i felt my pussy throbbed from how hard i came .  I was so satisfied . i felt amazing . I wanted to do it all over again . but keeping my eyes open was impossible after all this excitement . I watched itachi smile , pulling me in his arms as my eyes gave up trying to stay open.

 I watched itachi smile , pulling me in his arms as my eyes gave up trying to stay open