27

"I believe we're all here now

"I believe we're all here now." Óbito said as he looked around the large room.

"I would like to know why the akatsuki gang is here..." saskue stated rudely. Anyone with eyes could see the amount of dislike he had for them.

"I was wondering the same thing." Itachi chimed in.

"Don't be like that Itachi. You used to be one of us. One of our proudest members." One of them said.

"And then i saw you all for the snakes you are, and you all work for me now. Again... why are they here Obito." Itachi crossed his arms and leaned back into his chair

"Our guns shipment was stolen.. The boat never made it shore. The akatsuki gang were there for pick up as always assigned. When no boat came I myself went reached out to the supplier. This is where i was told he was payed double the amount we had given him to take the guns to a different location." Obito begun telling the uchiha's about what happened.

Itachi sighed out frustration. And stood up. "Let's go Ibiki. This time could be used more preciously to find your sister. I apologize for wasting your time."

"Your leaving" asked madara

"Y-n is missing. I'm no longer in the family business. Missing merchandise doesn't have a thing to do with me any longer."

"I understand that itachi but there's a reason why i brought you here."

"Time is precious Obito. Make this quick." He answered.

"In order to pay off the distributor to take the shipment to a new location last minute..." he paused and itachi caught  on

" an inside job." Itachi mumbled. "Only a few people has direct contact with the supplier and all are here now." Itachi glanced around. Suddenly feeling uneasy.

" yes its an inside job .. no the person is not in this room . "

" so you know who it is." Madara asked.

"I do.. all the messaged had forwarded to me .. the new drop off place was sent by your email itachi.. and the new drop off spot was the docks the hyuga's own."

Madara stood up tossed his chair at the wall. "How the fuck did this happen ITACHI!" He shouted "they have my shit!"

"I check my emails throughout the day. I sent nothing to them . Nor has there been any sign of hacking. Beside madara Obito stated the person responsible is not in this room."Itachi was confused .

"The supplier agree'd to meet this person in person, make sure the doubled amount was real money. he sent me a picture of that meeting. Which explains why this all slipped by us so easily.. and why y-n was taken ."

"It's connected" ibiki asked desperately waiting on a strand of hope on getting his sister back.

"It is connected." Obito confirmed. Pulling out his lap top he turned it to face the room in which is now speechless at finding out who the traitor was that had y-n kidnapped and worked secretly for the hyugas.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Itachi whispered in complete shock

At the hyuga mansion.

Neji was out of his bed and in the yard training.. furiosuly i stormed outside, ready to yell at him. How dare he risk re opening his wounds ! So soon at that!

 How dare he risk re opening his wounds ! So soon at that!

I walked up to him and smacked him behind the head.

"What the hell was that for" he asked rubbing his head.

"You forgotten about stitches clearly." I said angrily "take your wounds seriously neji. You were barely alive the other day."

"But i am alive. And i feel great .. all the more reason to train."

"What would your girlfriend say about this huh.." i asked " would you listen to her instead."

"She isn't my girlfriend. Just someone i spend most of my time with . But there are others. She isn't anyone special."

"She is special enough to be here all the time with you."

"Because her father works for my dad and we share the same trainer. If i had a favorite it would not be her."

Just when i thought this kid seemed like a nice guy .. different from the rest of these gangbangers here he proves me wrong. He is just like the pig the rest of his family are.

"Here i thought highly of you. That's what i get for giving people the benefit of the doubt." I said to him.

"Your too trusting.. That's the same reason why your here." He snapped..

"I'm here because i was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"That's how you were supposed to feel."

"Excuse me.." i said with attitude.

"Someone you trusted is the reason why your here . And trust me , what my uncle says about you leaving alive is a lie. He was paid to have you killed.. just not yet."

I placed my head down and faced the floor. Apart of me already knew this, but hearing confirmation really brings it out...

"Since you listened so well about not escaping they wont keep such a close on you because they think you're afraid with their eyes on you every second, they've gotten comfortable to the point where they no longer have to do so. So if you see the opportunity to make a run for it ... do it."

"W-why are you telling me all of this." I questioned whether he was telling the truth or not. Why would he betray his family to tell me something like this if it is true. I'm keeping up with this medical treatments and therapy.. why would he tell me and risk the only 24 hour help he is getting free since I'm being held against my will .

"You saved my life when you didn't have to . Consider this as me helping you save yours."

"I see you bonded with neji y-n, that's wonderful. I guess your just naturally attracted to men in general like the succubus you are." Hearing the familiar voice made my heart race with fear and anxiety. I turned around to confirm my thoughts wishing i were wrong.. but i wasn't.

"Y-you... you!" Was all i could manage to say.