22

I woke up in the middle of the night .. alone . Neither of the men beside me. 

I thought back to last nights events and felt my cheeks grow red in excitement. 

Did that really happen ? Did I really have both men last night  ? I bit my bottom lip , feeling a little aroused all over again from the memories . I reached over and grabbed Saskue's Shirt , Putting it one I cracked the bedroom door open and peeked into the hallway. Hoping his roomate wasn't awake . I heard faint whispers so I carefully listened . Trying to make out their words. 

"What do you mean you allowed me to have her to myself ? " Itachi annoyed clearly . " You saw how she reacted to me . You lost , "

"thats where your wrong brother. You felt like you had something to prove . I don't  have anything to prove to you . the way i'm going to fuck her when your not around will make her forget who you are ."  Saskue said calmly. 

"You don't even want a future with her Saskue .. why do you insist on trying to take her from me? Is this payback for Sakura ?"

" I dont give a shit about her anymore . But since you brought her up . Didn't you just sleep with her ? You told (y/n) you guys broke up ."

" We did buy (y/n) and i arent official . and she came to pick her stuff up in that red dress you know i love . I couldn't help it ."

that bastard made the first move on her ! ughh !

"So what are your intentions .. with (y/n) .." itachi asked his brother curiously. He didn't like that saskue still planned on putting his hands on you . He thought he could intimidate saskue by over powering him and making your body crave his more. 

"I plan on getting to know her better . on a more romantic level . She would make a great wife someday . Something you taken advantage of ." saskue replied in a calm voice . un bothered by his brother. " as a matter of fact you've been very .. un truthful to her . Imagine how she's going to feel when she finds out the truth about you .. about your past ? " Saskue finally let out a large grin . 

Itachi looked at his brother furiously .  " Thats low Saskue .. even for you . "

"I speak the truth brother , What will you do ? continue to lie ? She will find out sooner or later . "

Itachi let out a sigh " Its as if you want to ruin me . "

"I don't gain anything for destroying you .. but its amusing watching you do it to yourself "

I heard my phone vibrate on the bed so i quickly grabbed it , 

Hayate calling ..

"hello ?"  i yawned . 

I know hayate was going to be mad at me leaving with the uchihas . 

" I've been calling you for hours !" he shouted into my ear 

"Sai and ibiki have been looking for you all over town . where the hell are you "

"I'm at saskue's house . -"

Whats the address " he demanded in a rush 

"I'm not telling you . "

"we're running out of time (y/n) please !" the tone of his voice is what scared me. It wasn't anger .. It was worry .. fear .. 

"Whats wrong " i asked . 

"adress !!!" 

umm . its  245 .. uhhh . senpai lane . "

" I need you to listen to me and listen carefully .. Hide , find somewhere and hide .. right now . we'll be there soon . What ever you do stay hidden until you hear us say its safe to come out."

" Hayate your scaring me . " my voice cracked . 

" Fucking Uchihas , My partner and i are coming.. Sai and ibiki are own their way now . " he hangs up immediately. 

I was so shaken up i rushed into the other room where the boys continued to argue.

"whats wrong" Saskue said standing up to his feet . Clearly i was scared . 

"hayate.... he told me hide . " 

the brothers looked at each other and their phones start to ring off the hook . 

"Its madara.." Itachi said , giving a glance at his brother . he answers the phone and without any hesitation he gave saskue a look ..

" Your kidding" . Saskue said shocked . " Do we have time to get her out of here ?"

Itachi tossed the phone across the room . "No ... She's gotta hide .. now . Madara and everyone is on their way ."

"What the hell is happening !?" I shouted . but they ignored me .. Pulling guns from cabints and drawers almost as if it were a normal thing for them . Itachi grabs my arm and pushes me in a closet .. 

"stay in here "

"Itachi ! wh-"

I was interrupted by the front door being broken into . 

"Hello ? boys ?? i know your home " an evil voice said shouting in the house .