37

making myself some dinner i stood in front if the hot stove, in a tank and shorts which barely covered my ass. neji claims he forgot my pant size but im thinking he purposely gotten the smaller pair for his enjoyment. I sang and danced to the music as it played. swaying hips side to side since no one was here. Sexilly moving my body to the beat as i stirred my rice i felt warm welcoming hand wrap around my waist and pull me against its body. Neji's head fell in the crook of my neck planting a small kiss on my sweet spot. sending shivers up and down my spine. he dragged his lips against my skin until he reached my ear. "dinner looks good today." he said in a groan. 

smiling i turned the stove off letting out a small giggle. "Just in time, Its all done. but.." my voice trailed. " your meeting with Itachi.. how did it go?" my heart raced wondering if he's going to tell me he gave up and gotten back with sakura.

"He still plans on freeing you. he was with sakura to manipulate her in order to gain access to her computer." he went back to kissing my neck.

"they share the same i cloud. thats not necessary.. did he sleep with her?" my voice cracked as he started sucking my neck . 

"yes." he said emotionless "he told me not to lay a hand on you. Which only makes you more appetizing. " his hands travelled up to my chest and groped them . 

the nerve of itachi to fuck sakura and tell neji he cant fuck me... I dont belong to him. he can do as he pleases while i sit here and suffer? i shook my head of the thoughts trying not to sour my mood. " well lets eat. im sure you havent eaten anything all day."

"I'm trying to eat." he said as he spun me around and bent me over the kitchen island,  pushing my legs open he slightly moved my shorts to the side and kissed my lower lips. 

"n-neji... what if someone walks in.." i blushed. i felt the heat inside me rise 

he ran a finger alongside my folds. "Your so wet already.. does getting caught excite you?" he grinned. 

"no.. of course not.."i lied. but the truth was .. i was surprisingly turned on by the thought of being caught 

he slides a finger inside me. "the way your pussy contracts around my finger begs to differ, i haven't even moved them yet." he leans in and replaces his finger with his tongue . licking me inside and out. spreading my thighs apart more so he can have more space to burry his face. 

I held myself up with my arms, practically drooling at the sudden pleasure. 

"Ah y/n" hinata's father stopped as he was about to walk past me, 

"Sir !" I yelped in surprise, Neji paused for a moment but continued my sweet punishment. sliding two fingers in me he pumped them roughly into me, it took almost everything in me not to moan. I can feel the sudden build up from all the excitement. but i cant cum yet.. not in front of neji's uncle!

"Are you alright?" he asked standing at the doorway. "you look ill."

"no im fine i jus.. just, finished my workout.. just have to catch my breath." i stuttered.

"have you seen neji?" Dammit ! im going to cum .... if he doesnt leave im going to be so embarrassed. 

"outside... working out." i said quickly. my legs begun to shake.

"very well .I'll see later." he waved and left.. i waited until i heard the door that lead to the outside made a closing sound.

"Fuuckkk" i moaned as i orgasmed. my juices spraying down my leg and neji rushed to catch it all.. he let out moans as he was licking me clean ,he stood up and held my face. biting his lip.

"you never told me you were a squirter." he grinned. 

"why would you that in here !" i smacked his chest .

"It turned you on.. " he leaned in closer to kiss me. pressing his lips against mine he hungrily took over. his erection poking me. 

"can you taste how fucking sweet you are." he groaned. 

"lets go to the room . Show Itachi he isnt the only one who gets to have fun." I said unbuttoning his pants.

"no.. I'm gonna fuck you so hard over this counter until you scream my name so loud, itachi will be able to hear you." his eyes darkened filled with lust roughly pulls my shorts off and lifts and sits me on the counter. he pulled out his beautiful hard cock and rubs it against my entrance. " do I hear any objections?" he looked at me for an answer.

instead i reached down and pushed him inside of me. a small moan escaped after the head went in. 

"dont think im going easy on you . I dont care if we get caught." he looked at himself moving slowly in and out of me incase i changed my mind

"then we put on a good show" i whispered as i pulled on his shirt giving him a kiss.