48

Itachi climbs on top of me . His lips hovering over mine. "What shall I do to you?" He asked himself

I gulped in anticipation. "You could fuck me already" I blurted. My insides screamed for him to ram himself inside of me.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." he waved his finger back at me "speaking when not spoken to? That's a no no baby."

Mischievously I smirked . I craved nothing more but to keep disobeying him and get him to punish me with his cock already.

"Maybe you should teach me a lesson?" I suggested

He chuckled to himself. "Maybe..." He got off me and started buttoning his shirt back on "so your punishment is no dick tonight."

I stared at him confused hoping he was joking but itachi wasnt. He was dead serious. He sat at the edge of the bed, his back facing me . I crawled over to him to take matters into my own hands. I wrapped my arms around him and allowed my hands to travel down his hard chest.

"Shhh" I whispered in his ear. "Let's not forget this is the last night you can have me until we start from scratch. " I undid his buttons and reached down for his belt.

"What do you think your doing. " he asked.

"What your too afraid to do ." I pulled him back and climbed ontop. I undid his belt and pants. I grounded my pussy on top of his dick until it stiffened .

His moans and cuss words he let slip out added to my motivation. I felt sexy, powerful and in control. "Still wanna leave ?" I moaned seductively. He looked at me with intense eyes and swiftly pushing me to the side regains his power and dominance and is back on top. Anxiously getting out of his pants I knew what to expect. He was going to go hard . Very hard. Freeing his perfect dick from the boxers that held them captive he positions himself at the entrance and slams inside of me with out warning.

"Fuck!" I gasped trying to adjust to his size again .
He takes himself back out and slams back in me one more time before viciously pounding me .

All that could be heard was skin slamming and my ridiculous moaning. I couldn't control myself.  I was  melting beneath him with every rough stroke he given me.

Our bodies grew sweaty as I continued to take his beating . In pure bliss I scratched his back unconsciously proving to him how much I was enjoying myself.

I tightened my muscles around his dick and belt it as long as I possibly could.

"Shit" he groaned. A sign that he was reaching his end.

With his thumb he rubbed the bud of nerves and bit down on my neck . Losing control of everything i came. It was like a water fall. I squirted so much he came from the enjoyment and felt successful. Collapsing beside me on the bed we both panted with smiles on our faces.

—— one year later.

As usual I was running late for work.

I stopped at the cafe and grabbed my coffee . Rushing to clock in I checked my messages quickly before I could get caught being on the phone.

Neji: hey there beautiful

Me: well hey there handsome

Neji: I saw that you RSVP'd. I'm glad your coming.

Me: I wouldn't miss your wedding for the world.

Neji: I love you 😘

Me: should be marrying me instead of lee then.

Neji: definitely crossed my mind.

Me: liar lol I'll call you after work though.

I was so involved in my phone I didn't notice itachi reading over my shoulder

"Is that why you haven't let me take you on date ?" He asks " because you were hoping he'd come swoop you off your feet ?"

"We talked about this. I haven't went on a date with you because your still legally married."

"I've been working on it . It's hard to serve her papers when she's no where to be found. Besides ..." he rubbed my belly. " I think we skipped past the dating don't you think ?"

"Be professional please we're at work" I reminded him handing him his coffee.

Yes. I was pregnant. By itachi. Of course it wasn't planned but we were extremely happy. His family is ecstatic. Sasuke wasn't the happiest but now he couldn't wait to meet his nephew who was due in just one month.

"What is the boss gonna find out?" He joked

"Itachi." I said seriously

"Ok ok. Here I got you an early birthday present." He held out a box .

"My birthday past...."

"Open the damn box." He muttered.

I tore off the wrapping paper as he continued to rub my belly. The warm sensation of his hands on my growing belly was the most comforting thing . I can't sleep without it.

So yeah he's right we skipped past dating and continued to fuck each other like rabbits but it was fun to tease him though I refused to go out on a date with him. I was still afraid of being seen in public with him not knowing where Sakura was. Especially now that I'm pregnant and word had gotten out. She sent me countless death threats so yea. No dates.

I looked in the box and pulled out a paper. "What..." I begun reading it. "Your kidding ! How ?!"

He smiled at me " she finally used our joint bank account to buy some gas and they found her. Im officially a divorced man and she is officially behind bars. You and our baby is safe." He held me happily. "So... do you have a date for your friends gay ass wedding ?"

"I do now " I hugged him back tightly.

"Can we just go to the court house and just get fucking married" he sighed.

"You know What. Why not"

"Wait.. are you serious?" He asked happily

"Why not. Our one night stand became a year and a baby on the way ... your divorced now ..."

He grabbed me and picked me up spinning me around.

"Babe" I laughed "your making me dizzy."

"Sorry, ... y/n uchiha."

"Has a nice ring to it " I said before pushing him away. "Go you have charts to go over." I smiled.

It was undeniable. I was utterly crazy in love with this man.