32

Neji quickly hovered over me, parting my legs with his knees to place his hips in between. Roughly grinding his hard dick against my soaked pussy. I immediately blushed as I'm now learning his size and width as he pushed it against me.

I smirked in the middle of our heated kissing session.

"What" he asked pulling away just a bit to see my face. But his hips continued to move against mine.

"Thought I wasn't your type" I grinned.

He chuckled softly looking down to the bed for a split second. Licking his lips and biting just the corner of his lip his eyes met mine again.

"Your not. But your attractive." He smiled as he slowly leaned in to claim my lips.

I pulled back playfully "lies.. im everyone's type" (a wise pervert once said... aka sad clown)

"Oh yea? " he muttered softly as his head tilted into mine.

"Mhmm" I smiled leaning in the rest of the way  until our lips were once again against one another.  Neji cupped the side of my face deepening the kiss. Small moans escaped my mouth as his hand traveled to grip my hair and pulled it back to expose my neck.  Slowly he left a trail of kisses from my jaw to the gentle spot of my neck.

Once he found my sensitive spot his main objective is to drive me crazy. And it worked. His tongue rubbed over my skin following with gentle nibbles.

My nails dig into his back with anticipation. At first I thought I might've over done it but he grunted in pleasure and placed my leg up in order to slap and squeeze my ass.

He adjusts his dick to my entrance. Slowly pushing against it. "Let me know now if you want me to stop." He whispered. "Because once. I'm in Im not stopping."

"Don't stop" I begged. Moving the hair out of my way his hands rested at the side of my face. He slowly pushed himself inside me. "Fuck your so tight" he groaned. Instead of taking it easy he slammed right inside of me.  I threw my head back in a pained pleasure as he moaned softly while pulling himself back out and placing him right back in. Our faces inches apart so he can study my every expression.

His speed picked up and he become more rough

His speed picked up and he become more rough. But I didn't complain. In fact I did the opposite. I begged for him to go harder.

"Please neji!! Ahh... harder!  Oh my god. Right there!" This was a whole new side of me. Seeing itachi so close with sakura again only pissed me off. I need to blow off some steam.  And the only way that was happening is By blowing neji.

"Get on your back" I asked . He did as I said and watched my small hand wrapped around his dick and tighten my grip. I looked him in the eye and licked his dick from the base to the tip. But I didn't stop there. No. I licked his balls as well. Neji made this easy as he was nicely shaved.  I went back to the base and back up to the tip. I felt his legs twitch with eagerness his eyes burning into mine as he enjoyed watching my shy little mouth in contact with his hard cock.  Producing more saliva because I Believe wetter is better I spat on his dick and used it as a lubricant to start jerking him off. Twisting my hands softly as they rubbed him up and down neji moves into a sitting position and holds my hair .  Giving him a better view of me as well.

I softly started pecking kisses to the tip and felt him squirm a bit. 

He yanked my hair pulling me back "if you keep teasing me like this I'm going to slam you on the floor and fuck your brains out."

"Promise ?" I asked seductively. Going back in I opened my mouth slightly placing the tip just between my lips and squeezd the top of his penis between them.  Wetting my lips I massaged his tips with my lips letting his anticipation grow. I was in full control and I loved it. How much longer can you take neji?  Giving him a small reward for his patience and self control I softly sucked in his tip as I jerked him as well.  I used to my tongue to make small circular motions on his tip and I felt his body tense up. 

"I swear y/n.... ugh... " he moaned.

Before he was asked to say another word I took the rest of him in my mouth.  Well as much as I could fit. Bobbing my head I can feel his dick twitch.  I slowly released him from my mouth

"You can't cum yet" I smiled

He grabbed my chin and roughly kissed me . We both lose our balance and fall off the bed but that wasn't the least of our concern. He continued to kiss me . His hand traveling to cup my breast his attention switched over. Bringing his face down he take my right nipple into his mouth.  He begun by sucking on it softly yet roughly enough to get a reaction out of me. With his other hand he pinched and rubbed my left nipped between his finger before switching and showing the other the same amount of attention.  His hand lowered allowing his finger to run through my slit. Pulling it back up to us he revealed how wet I was. Splitting his fingers a strand of my juice connected the two. He placed it in his mouth for a taste and closed his eyes with a moan.

"Mm" he grunted.  "You taste so fucking sweet" he stands up and bends me over the edge of the bed. Tying my hands behind my back with some of the bandage cloth he keeps due to his intense training. He kneels down behind me on the floor and admired my exposed backside. Taking his tongue had slides it up and down my folds and sucking up my juices as if I were an ice cream melting on a sunny day.

It was clear to us both. We weren't going to have breakfast until dinner time. And we're absolutely ok with this.

-Back to itachi -

Itachi was behind the wheel driving sakura and himself over to her place. The car ride was awkward and silent but sakura was going to change that. She undid her seat belt and leaned over to him. Undoing his belt and zipper she successfully pulled out his dick and started jerking him until his member stood tall.

"Sakura ! We're on the high way!" He squirmed. Sakura said nothing and took him entirely into her mouth. Cupping his balls and rubbing them softly as she skillfully sucked his dick. 

"Sak..ura..mmmm." He bit his lip and one hand placed on top of her head to help guide her. "Fuck" he groaned trying to remain focused on the road and trying to remember the real reason behind him being in her presence in the first place.

His hand tightened on the wheel as he pulled in her drive way. He moaned loudly as he reached his climax. Sakura cheerfully got out of the car and unlocked her door. Itachi behind her slammed her into the wall and kicked the door closed behind him. His lips catching hers as their clothes started to fly.

"Fucking IDIOT! " madara shouted slamming his hand on the table

"Fucking IDIOT! " madara shouted slamming his hand on the table. Only the uchihas around .

"What's wrong" óbito asked.

Madara ran his fingers through his thick black hair. " Itachi took his mic off."