23

" I know you hear me !" the man shouted angrily . His footsteps entering the home echo'd through out the empty halls .

" There you are " the man  cooed 

" kakuzo " Saskue said calmly a few feet from the closet i was shoved in.

"Nothing personal boys . " he chuckled . 

"Kicking our door down seems pretty personal . " Itachi butted in . 

" Now , now . You should know me better than that Itachi .  I don't care about this feud between the city's founders .  No . I care about the amount of zero's theyre adding on my pay . " 

"No one chooses both sides and live . you know that . " Itachi reminded him . 

how are they so calm ? My heart is about to explode . I'm holding my mouth to mentally stop me from crying out in tears . but they are so nonchalant about this whole thing . 

"itachi . " the man said in a chilling tone . A blood curdling tone. Making tears slide down my cheeks effortlessly .  

Kakuzo cocked his head to the side amused .  "was that a threat Itachi? You know how i feel about those . I'll let that slide .. for old times sake . But I am warning you . Your're out numbered . " kakuzo snapped his fingers and a swarm of men walked in . 

Saskue smiled . " You think our family wouldn't be on the way . They'll arrive any minute . "

"Thats where your wrong boy . I know how the Uchiha's operate . So, They ran into a few ... traffic troubles .. " he laughed softly . " No one's going to save you.. Give us the stone . "

"Over my dead body . "Itachi spat . 

"If you  say so" 

All i could hear the men tussling around . Saskue and Itachi Letting out grunts as they were attack by the men . I wanted to get out and help . But my body was frozen . I hugged my knee's trying not to make a sound . 

trying to block the hurtful sounds . 

My boys ... They didn't stand a chance . as skilled as they were they were outnumbered . 

kakuzo body slammed Itachi as he tried to shoot the gun but as Itachi hit the ground the gun went off .. shooting towards the closet ..

I heard the gun go off and wood chips falling on my head .

I screamed . . I fucked up and screamed . 

Kakauzo looked down at Itachi with an idea . 

"No " Itachi cried out 

"Y/N!!" saskue shouted trying to make his way to the closet but was being held down 

One of the men opened the door and saw me.. the bullet missed me by a few inches . 

being short finally payed off . 

The man grabbed my arm and dragged me out the closet placing me on display . " should we kill her ?"

"No . we'll just borrow her until they give us the stone. " he said . before knocking itachi out cold . his men followed his lead by doing the same to saskue . 

"Did you find it " he asked one of the guys who searched the home .

"no boss . it aint here ."

"welp . Iguess your really coming with us " he said looking at me . 

"No ! my brother is a cop ! he'll be here any second ! " I desperately shouted . I wanted to scare him but it was mainly to convince myself .. That im going to be ok . 

"The person running the whole station works under my employer . Your brother was given the wrong address . "

"Your wrong ... I gave my brother the address . "

he grabs me by the throat holding it tightly . " now why would you do something as stupid as that "

Letting me go his men grabs me and tosses me over his shoulder . 

" lets go . we dont know how much time we have left ." kakuzo ordered .  he grabs a marker from his pocket and scribbled on the wall a message before leaving . 

Hayate made it to the house the same time Madara and the rest of his clans had , 

"This doesnt concern you " Izuna shouted blocking his way . 

"My sister is in there !" hayate yelled angrily . Ibiki and sai now catching up to him 

"Who's your sister . "

"Y/n"

Madara eyes widened . he looked at izuna with a disappointed look  " the girl from the company party. ... Look . I'll let you through but this stays off paper . This can get ugly . "

as they all agreed they dashed in the building and saw the door was already busted open . 

"Itachi!!! " madara shouted "Saskuee !!" 

they walked in the quiet home and saw the apartment torn apart ,. The boys beaten unconscious on the floor and a message on the wall . 

Ibiki punched the wall  

sai hung his head low 

and hayate fell to his knee's .. 

Itachi's eyes opened and landed on the wall . reading in bold letters 

"The stone for the girl . - Hyuga's"

can we drool over madara for a sec