47

"Itachi please" i begged underneath my breathe. but he didn't answer me . He removed his hands from inside me. the bed shifted as i felt him crawl off the bed.  my heart sped up wondering where was he going. what was he doing... If im on the bed why isn't he? 

Thoughts raced through my mind but, the instant I felt the bed dip under his weight again my senses sharpened. 

"Tell me" he whispered as he softly nibbled on my neck. "What did you think of me when i interviewed you"

I could feel the smile form on his face and hear it in his voice. His hands now dipped in some kind of oil begun massaging my body . 

"I was afraid at first when i realized I applied at an Uchiha establishment. When i wenet in for the interview I was terrified. but when you opened the door , All I thought was how handsome you were, and how young you looked to be in your position."

"In Detail , What would you wish I was doing to you right now?" he asked. 

"I wish you were eating me or fucking my brains out right now,"

"So you want me to fuck you hard?" he groaned in excitement. 

"So hard that im screaming it hurts" i said. his hands lowered to my vagina and massaged my thighs and outer lips. 

he moves next to my head and I feel his bare dick , hard as a rock grazing my lips , 

"Show me how bad you want it,. "

Opening my mouth I welcomed him in . Licking the tip and sucking him off.  He grabbed my hair and enjoyed the view Of my blind folded face happily tasting him. To him you couldnt have been any more beautiful. 

The expressions of pleasure y/n made as she swallowed him whole was image he could never replace. His perfect little nurse being naughty just for him. begging him . craving him . Pleasing him . He felt like a king and never wanted the night to end. He wanted you two to remain like this. forget about the starting the starting over. 

reaching out he caressed your boob and fondled it . adding little pinches and twists and watching you squirm beneath him with his dick in your mouth . It took every muscle he had not to ejaculate yet but that was a complete fail.  his body tensed and moans grew loud as he shot his hot thick load into your mouth and watched you swallow ever ounce of it with a smile on your face..

I'm gonna marry her one day.... he thought to himself  as you chuckle. He gets off the bed and starts going through his night stand... 

I felt a sudden sting on one nipple and shortly the other. 

"What is this?" i yelped trying to get my mind off the feeling but the pool that overflowed between my legs screamed that i knew what it was. And that I had no idea i loved them. 

"Nipple clamps" he whisperd. His hands continued to rub all over my body.  Suddenly his mouth met mine into a passionate kiss. I could feel him even more now that im blindfolded.

A few seconds into our kiss i felt him tug on the clamps making me moan a bit. I broke the kiss to bite my lip. I was oozing lust by this point. every single hair on my body stood up as this cold wave swooped over me. 

"Warm up is over . It's time for the real fun ." he laughed

" he laughed