10

Today is the day of the Uchiha firm party saskue and I are attending. I was excited. I have to admit these past few days saskue and I grew closer. Not in a romantic way but in a friend way. I was leaving work early to get dressed.

Itachi and I were dealing with a difficult patient at the moment. He hasn't said too much to me since our meeting. After we finally got our patient to calm down saskue interrupted our work related chat.

"(Y/n) " saskue smiled holding up a dress and some shoes for me. My jaw dropped at how beautiful it was. It was a sexy black dress that was completely open in the back with just a little bit of glitter that made it look classy and sophisticated. And silver heels to match. It looked like it cost a fortune.

"Saskue. This is beautiful! But this is too much. I can't accept something this glamorous " I wasn't the typical girl who felt comfortable taking gifts from guys. Especially when the gift might cost more than my car.

"You have no choice. Let me do this for you " he smiled shoving the clothes on my arms. "I'll pick you up in 2 hours. " he smiled and went on his way.

"I have to get going Mr. Uchiha. " I told itachi walking away to clock out since my half shift was over.

"So I guess I'm seeing. You at the party after all. With my brother. After I told you not to go with him. " I could sense some hurt in his tone but he had no right to be. He was attending the party with his beloved sakura . Who I go with shouldn't matter.

"I told you I wasn't canceling on Saskue. Unlike you he's honest. " I shot back at itachi who watched me. Clock out.

"Did he tell you about his ex girlfriend that's going to be at the party ? " Itachi thought that was going to hurt me. Little did he know , that's what started this whole plan

"Ino ? Yes he did warn me about that . Your concern is greatly appreciated but not needed. " I grabbed my stuff and went home.

*1 new text message from : Saskue *

Saskue :  did Itachi give you a hard time ?

Me : just a little . He tried to convince me not to go because of your ex girlfriend thinking I was unaware about her already.

Saskue: he really attempted to rat me out ? Lol

Me: he sure did until I told him you told me about that already .

Saskue : I'm here. In the elevator now. :)

Me : doors open.  Just walk in.

My heart started to flutter. No I wasn't growing feelings for saskue. It was more of the I'm about to have so much fun kind of flutter.

I was all dressed up and ready to go. Just adding the finishing touches to my makeup. Saskue came to the bathroom doorway where I was putting my lipstick away in my purse. His face was completely stunned. He eyed me from head to toe. Tracing my curves with his eyes and smirked at the butt my scrubs hid.

"Wow. (Y/n). Your .... you look ...." he stuttered trying to find the right words to say. But he looked handsome as well.

"Amazing ?" I finished. " I know " I smirked as we laughed

"Beyond amazing. Let's go. "

We get into his car and he gave me the run down for the night.

"My family's elder .. the owner .. and his brother will both be there. I'm warning you ahead of time , they're big flirts. They're not gonna care that your on my arm. It's just their personality. " he said nervously "if it gets out of hand or your uncomfortable we'll move on and mingle with others. I will be with you the entire night. I have no plans on leaving you alone with my uncles , Ino or Itachi to come swarming I'm on you. I got your back. " he gave my hand a tight squeeze as we parked.

"I think your more worried than I am. We got this. Let's go show me off and piss off ino "

The party was more sophisticated than I thought. It was like it was straight from a movie. That when I started to feel the nerves kick in. Saskue pulled me aside ,

"Ok. I'll let you set the boundaries. Am I allowed to hold your waist or just your hand ? Do we kiss ? Do we not kiss. So I kiss your cheek or " poor thing was nervous.

"Saskue. " I placed my hands on his shoulder to calm him down. " I don't have any boundaries. If we're gonna be convincing let's just act accordingly to the situation. Let things happen naturally. " I grabbed his hand and nudged him as a sign for us to go and start mingling.

"Saskue !" A handsome older man with long layered hair greeted him with a hug.

"Uncle !" Uncle ?????!!! Man the Uchiha's are freaking blessed with great looks. Of course itachi made his way to us as well with sakura

His uncle looked my way "my my my... saskueeee" he quickly glanced at itachi with the 'look what we got here ' kind of look. " who is this angel you have on your arm tonight" he grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on the back of my palm.

"This is (y/n). She works as a nurse with itachi and I.  (Y/n) , this is my uncle and owner of the firm. Madara Uchiha . "

I smiled my flirty smile " Pleasure to meet you sir "

"Pleasure is mine sweetheart. " he placed his arm over saskue " you are one lucky man"

I leaned into saskues shoulder and giggled . The compliments were a bit overwhelming but who am I kidding. I loved it !

Saskue places his arm around my lower waist, where if I moved a certain way he would touch my ass. Itachi's jaw clenched at that sight. "I am " he said. After a few minutes of mingling we went off to the bar and started to drink and just talk. Enjoying each other's company.

" I can't thank you enough for coming with me tonight. I never have this much fun at these parties . You're great company and a wonderful date. " Saskue answered honestly. Before I could answer itachi came up to us. .

"How's it going little brother. " sakura under his arm like if he's trying to get me jealous..... well it was working. They decide to pulled up chairs and sit with us but we were one chair short.

"Oh here Sakura take my chair. " I got up and pushed my chair over to her.

"Where will you sit?" Itachi asked

"Right here ." I sat on Saskues lap. He place his arms around me to help support. A light blush covered his cheeks with shock. That made two of us. I was acting without thinking. But saskue and I had built this comfortable friendship I guess. It was ok. Of course Itachi was anything but happy. We all joked and laughed for a while. Itachi couldn't keep his eyes off Saskue and his hands . Making sure they didn't wander 

"How about you and I finally get some alone time and go for a walk ?" Saskue suggested.

"Yes ! That sounds like a great idea !" Sakura cheered happily " we'll leave you love birds to it. " Itachi said nothing . He only glared at us both.

Saskue grabbed my hand and walked me down to the long hallway .

"Saskue ?" A voice asked following after us. He turned around and let out a sigh.

"Ino." He rolled his eyes.