13

I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was the intense moment with Saskue . My head was filled with what if's. I wanted to go to Saskue's house so bad and continue where we left off. The only downfall is he and Itachi live in the same mansion what if itachi answered the door. And not Saskue.

I got up and put on my sexiest lingerie under a silk night gown.

"Ok. I'm gonna go to saskues house.  He's gonna answer. And -" fuck. I thought. What if he's with another girl. I mean he's single. If his brother had kept his options open what make Makes me think Saskue doesn't.

The hell with it. I'm horny and it's now or never. I forced myself to drive to his house . Fought my own thoughts and doubts as I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.
Shit

After hearing it ring I wanted to turn around and run away. I cursed myself for getting this far. Just as I was about to turn away and retreat the door opened. Itachi stood there dripping wet with only a towel that barley hung on since it was poorly tied. My eyes couldn't stop traveling his delicious body as he leaned against the doorway.

I looked up to his perfect face and saw he wasn't as happy to see me. Which kind of hurt .

"What are you doing here ?" He asked plainly.

"Can we talk?"  I didn't understand why I asked itachi that. The whole reason I was here was because of Saskue but seeing Itachi like this., I couldn't help but feel the need to talk to him.

He lets out a sigh " Sure. Come in. Let's go to my room " he held the door opened for me and guided me to his room. Is it wrong that I wish his towel would fall off ?

"Is Saskue here ?" I managed to ask as I got to his room. I sat on his large comfortable bed .. " and sakura ? "

"Sakura left tonight to her sisters a few towns over. " I watched as he went through some clothes in his closet. The man was perfect, I couldn't stop staring at him. He was sculpted by Gods very own hands that's for sure. " and saskue thought it was best he stayed and his friend naruto's house. " I looked away as he put pants on. He walked slowly my way and took a chair sitting against the wall. "Ok. So talk" he spoke in a Monotone voice .

"Look. Itachi. I don't why I'm apologizing... but I feel terrible you walking in on me and saskue and ... Hurting you was never my intention. Get you jealous maybe. But hurting you ? " I placed my head down and fiddled with my fingers.

"So you like my brother ." He asked but it was more of a statement.

"I do but I like you too " i looked up to face him again. Still no expression showed on his face.

"And?" His voice so .. so cold. I wanted to cry at how cruel he sounds.

"And I'm sorry. " he looked at me for a few seconds.

"Ok. Is that all?"

I scoffed in disbelief on how rude he was being towards me . So i stood up " yeah that's all. You know what. I probably could've texted you this . Sorry to bother you. I'll be going. " I headed to the door but he shut it as I opened it. "Let me out " I demanded. My voice shaky , I felt tears forming as I embarrassed myself for even coming here and speaking to him.

"No. We're not done talking " he tried guiding be back to the bed to take a seat but I broke from his grip.

"No were done talking. I'm not gonna sit here and continue to speak with you if you keep treating me like I betrayed you ! Because we were nothing for me to betray you. I almost slept with Saskue , I own up to that. but that doesn't erase what you did to me . So don't you dare act as if I'm in the wrong for trying to move on . " I wiped my tears as they fell.