36

Itachi and sasuke followed Madara and glanced at obito's screen. 

"Check this out. in the year 2017 she started reaching out to the hyugas about Y/n. " he pointed out 

"Why ? I just started things with her in the past few months." Itachi stated , 

"Thats when you started cheating on Sakura, for the girl here at the club. But because you told Sakura that you were working late. She assumed it was y/n. she's mentioning here to hinata , about your morning coffee's with her? surgeries are scheduled with her?"

"How does she know any of that? Y/n was in med school with basic surgery knowledge I like her there incase i need an extra set of hands,. It saved many lives."

"well sakura noticed something somehow. snitch at work or whatever . but she's venting to hinata. via emails. wich makes me wonder why since a phone would be more sufficient for the my husband is cheating on me conversation. but what i dont understand is if her and hinata are so close why is she asking Hinata  for her number to call and discuss it further." Obito said  

"whats that number?" sasuke asked pulling out his phone. 

Obito handed the laptop over and sasuke compared the digits.

"Thats not hinata's number." he straightened his back typing in the phone number in google search on his phone .  "and thats not hinata . She changed the name of the contact incase Itachi were to even go in he wouldnt click on their conversation."

"How did you figure that out?" itachi asked

"thats how I found out about Sakura cheating on me with you . she changed your name in her phone to Ino. When I called ino's number on her phone to ask her for her husbands number.. You answered. I hung up and read the messages and it was all there."

"Who is she talking to then ?" Itachi asked . 

"Maybe hinatas father. or her grandfather."

"Its one of them. this email here says they'll help with her problem if she coughs up dates and times for our drug and weapons pick up. She didnt have that info yet so they said no deal. "

Itachi then smacked his forehead. "that's when she offered to help me with my paper work for the club because I was falling behind from working so much . " 

"way to go jack ass" obito muttered . 

"what else is in there?" nothing since then until recently. Theres a saved video of your holloween party .. rubbing her pussy outside , do you have any shame ?" Obito looks back to see Itachi reaching for the computer as fast as possible

"How the hell !" he yelled .  "this bitch ! how long has she been hacking my computer!"

"she found Itachi's little spank bank file ." obito and sasuke laughed , but madara didnt find that funny at all. 

"I mustve missed the joke. I dont find this funny at all . Itachi's girl was scheduled to die. She's at the mercy of one Hyuga.. Who your going to be late meeting with if you dont go now. "

Itachi looked at his watch and ran out "shit!" 

Itachi walks into a small family owned restaurant down town. Two body guards in front of the shop stopped him from walking in.

"We're closed." A large man said looking down at itachi. Itachi placed his hands inside his pocket

"My name is uchiha itachi. I was asked to come ." He stated. The men look at each other and one shook his head . " we have to pat you down first."