38

He pressed his smiling lips over mine and held me tightly.  a few seconds later we were interrupted by complete chaos. Men running past us with weapons in hand. Hinata rushed in terrified for her life "Neji!" she shouted completely shaken up

"Hina.. Whats going on?" he looked surprised and hugged her tightly.

"The guards are dead. someone is inside !" she cried into his chest.

"Go to your room and lock the door. hide in ur panic room . We'll do the same." she nodded in agreement and ran as fast as she could. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the chaos and into his room. 

My heart pounded quickly as fear took over once gun shots were heard.

"Dammit" neji cussed underneath his breathe. "We didnt discuss doing it right away!"

hearing bodies hit the floor and a pool of blood sneak through the crack from under our door way begun to make my body shake.

"N-neji!" i yelled, He pulled me into his chest and held me tightly. kissing the top of my head, he pulled out a large sword from the wall beside him.

"Drop it" a chilling voice asked from behind us. 

i gripped neji tighter, neji reached out his arm slowly and and dropped the sword. 

"Get away from her." he demanded 

"Please no!" i cried holding neji as tight as i possibly could.

"Look at me." neji said . Obeying his command i looked up as he smiled at me. "Theyre here to save you. you will be ok. everything is going to be ok."

he loosened his grip and slowly moved away from me reveling a man i never seen before.

"what are you going to do with neji" i asked the stranger.

"not your business. lets go."

"im not moving." i wrapped my arms around neji and refused to let go.

"I'm not getting paid to save you and him."

"if he isnt going to be saved then you wont get paid at all. im not leaving without him."

the man sucked his teeth and went to the hall as a blonde watched us.

"Come get this bitch she wont move!!" .... " she wont let go of the hyuga. are you sure thats itachis girl ?"

a few moments went past.

"this is the ost foolish thing youve done" neji complained.

"You saved my life.. i wont leave u here to die."

"would you let go already and leave" he demanded .

"NO"

footsteps came in the room and my grip around neji tightened.

"Would you let go of him for me?"

I snapped my head to face him. the familiar voice.

 the familiar voice

"S-sasuke.." i muttered. 

"He's made a deal with us. he'll be safe. i promise you." he smiled walking closer to me. 

finally letting go of neji i ran to sasuke and he caught me in his arms. i sobbed uncontrollably about being so terrified.

" i know" he said calmly rubbing my back in comfort. "We were scared to. lets get you to the comp-"

"I dont want to see him." 

"Itachi?"

"I dont want to see him."

"ok.. I'll take you to my new house. I'll have your brothers meet us there."

"and neji?"

"he's getting dropped off a few towns over at his lovers house. that was apart of the deal."

"and sakura..."

"We'll deal with her." he picked me up bridal style and told me to close my eyes. that i didnt want to see what they had to do to get in.

so i did what i was told. i closed my eyes and held onto him. taking in his familiar scent oddly relaxed me. i finally felt safe. 100% safe. i heard a car door open and he places me inside. 

"u can look now." he said.  i opened my eyes and saw madara at the drivers seat. sasuke stood in the back to hold me. as we drove off i fell asleep in sasuke's arms while he played with my hair.

"take her to my house." sasuke asked 

"what about meeting up at the office?"

"change of plans."

madara looked at him through the mirror. "and itachi?"

sasuke shook his head  "not tonight"

"he's not gonna be happy bout that." madara sighed.

"it's not about what he wants right now. Let her unite with her brothers. she's been through enough."