16

I heard a continuous beep in the background. I slowly started to open my eyes when my 3 brothers . ibiki the eldest, Hayate ,and sai. greeted me with a tired smile.

"(Y/n) , how you feeling ?" Sai asks while stretching his arms. My brothers and I weren't blood related. In fact none of my brothers were . My parents adopted them all they were from drug addicted homes or their parents were in jail and lost custody. My parents raised each of them since they were toddlers. Sai as a baby. Then they had me . So yea. They're my brothers. And quite intimidating as well.

Ibiki was in the military. Had been for many years . Hayate became an officer and Sai got into the art of painting. He even owns his own gallery (which isn't intimidating) but he spent many years in the military before retiring recently. So he can be scary to fight.

"What are you guys doing here ?" I said trying to push myself to sit up but I forgot about my arm and winced in pain. "Argh" I groaned . I looked at my arm and it was practically black. It was extremely bruised and sprained.

"Hayate called us. He was one of the officers on call. " Sai said

" what were you thinking !" Ibiki shouted " how many times have we told you to move out of there !"

"Calm down ibiki. Yelling isn't going to change the situation." Hayate said calmly but he was just as bothered as the rest of them. Watching them with hurt and worried looks on their face got me emotional. I didn't get a chance to process how afraid I was .

Tears started rolling down my cheeks " I was so afraid !" I sobbed , " I thought I was going to die and never see you guys again" the men wrapped their arms and held me as I broke down. I was a mess and they knew it. I was alive and thankful. If it wasn't for Saskue-

"Where's Saskue ? And Itachi !" Yelled leaning away from their hug.

"The pretty boys ?" Ibiki scrunched his face in disgust. He never like any man I was with or friends with. Well except kakashi when I was in high school but that's because they were friends. Well, even then he has to warm up to the idea.

"Ibiki kicked them out " Sai said rudely. "But one of them stayed in the waiting room. With the long hair. "

Itachi. Itachi stayed ?

"Can I see him ?" I asked

"I wanna know why they were at your house at that time of night " Hayate asked firmly. This is why I stayed in that shitty apartment. Moving in with any of them there is no freedom. No matter how old I am I'm still little (y/n) . It's so annoying !

"Mind your business! If it wasn't for them I could've been dead ! " I crossed my arms " I want to see him ! And alone please. "

They stared at me to see if I was being serious and I really was.

" not a chance " sai chuckled.

"What ever is said can be said in front of us " Ibiki wouldn't budge. He crossed his arms and wasn't planning on changing his mind.

I looked at Hayate for help but he only shrugged " I'm with them. "

" his family is doctors and lawyers for fucks sake . Hes a decent guy and I'm grown. "

"Those are the most corrupt . We're not leaving you alone. "

"Ughhhhhhhhhh !!!!!" I screamed. "Fine ! But don't say anything it's none of your business "

"You are our business . I'm getting sick of you trying to do everything on your own (y/n) . If you would've just let us help you with finding a better apartment you wouldn't even be here. You were just attacked ! You could've been killed. Do you not see how serious that is ? So why would we leave our sister alone with some guy we don't know?" Hayate got up from his seat and started pacing back and forth as he spoke