19

The rest of the evening was awkward .. Ibiki insisted that he and sai stayed there until Hayate came home to rat me out on my sexual exploration . Sai didn't seem interested in the fact that i was sleeping with two brothers. In fact he didn't want to hear about it . He just wanted to see what happens.

Hayate came home late when ibiki bombarded him with what he discovered today . Seeing how i been down this road before  I knew to call saskue ahead of time to see if he was able to take me away from here just for a few hours . I got dressed , placed on my shoes and waited for my door to knock..but it didn't . It flung open and 2 angry men stood there staring me down as one watched from the side . 

"Living room...NOW" he demanded , 

"No." I gulped hard after my words. 

"Excuse me ? no we are talking about this (Y/N)" hayate answered furiously  . 

"No ." i laughed . "I'm not a kid . I dont know how many times i have to say this to you guys . "

" You're out of control " ibiki said . 

"mm.. no im not .. I'm living , I'm having fun ."

" You're being a hoe . " hayate blurted out. Sometimes it felt that way but knowing my reasons and feelings behind what i'm doing told me thats not the case . But my own brothers.. calling me a hoe instead of asking where my feelings stood for these two brothers..,It hurt me more than i though it would . I didnt think he would actually say it , 

" Ok.. Goodnight , " I stood up and limped past my brothers . God how i wish i were back at work to keep me busy. 

"Where are you going ? its 1am . " sai asked . 

"I'm going to be a hoe . Saskue is waiting for me" . I thought they would fight me not to leave but they didn't . They stood there and watched me leave . Saskue waiting for me right outside the door . 

"You ok ?" he asked as he lifted me up bridal style and carried me down the 3 flights of steps . 

"No" I whispered fighting tears . God i'm such a crybaby. My life used to be so simple . I should have never went to that stupid Halloween party . I lived a peaceful life being the nobody . Now i have Kanoha city's most handsome , rich and eligible bachelors fighting for me . Theres nothing simple about that . 

"We'll talk about it when we get to the house ok ?" Saskue carefully sat me in the car and drove us to his new place .

"My roommate is there i hope you dont mind . He's a little loud but he's running for mayor . So he'll be practicing his speech . 

we pulled up to a nice house . Walking in I was greeted by his blonde haired roommate . 

"Wow saskue ! she is really pretty ! A lot better than sakura , " he leaned over to whisper loudly to saskue " sakura definitely didn't have boobs . good job man . those are nice . " I blushed , 

" I assure you he can be more mature than this . " Saskue loudly explains himself to me . 

"Oh" the man rubbed the back of his head embarrassed . " I guess i got to stop doing things like that if i wanna become mayor.. " 

"You think ? Anyways we'll be in my room ." saskue grabbed my hand and walked to his large room . It was plain but also fit him . His walls were grey but he had this sexy bed . and if you dont know what i mean by sexy i mean it has sexy potential . It had rods at the four corners i could easily see him tying me up on . A weirdly shaped couch i can bend over, it would be perfect for doggy style.  I was turning myself on thinking of all the things i would want him to do to me here . 

He gave me a large shirt of his for me to sleep in . I dont think he's getting that shirt back . It smelled like him, it was soft and comfortable . 

" I just might have to keep this shirt  ." I teased laying next to him . He grabbed me in his arms and pulled me close . kissing my forehead

"No you're not" he whispered . 

"can i be honest with you saskue . About this? us..."

" I already know . You love itachi . I'm just the fun until he comes around . " i couldnt help but feel sad , hearing it out loud sounded horrible .  "It's ok (Y/N) .I'm having fun too . "

"I care about you too though Saskue.. A lot . More than just fun and sex ."

"You dont need to explain yourself . I'm aware of what i signed up for . "

"But i do have to explain myself to you . I owe you that . you've been amazing to me while your brother has been such a dick .  You deserve an explanation." I reached over and ran my fingers through his hair . 

"Look . I like you too . But i'm not in love with you . Just like your not in love with me. But Itachi.. He does love you . He's had his eyes on you for years . I just wanted what you wanted out of this . adventure , fun. Like i said before . No strings . "

"You said you wanted there to be . " I said sadly,. 

"I want us to remain friends when Itachi mans up. " he placed his hand on my hip. slowly rubbing his way down my ass . giving it a squeeze. "It's just right now I get to have some benefits with this friendship . and  plan on making the most out of it . " He nit his lip as he stared at mine . 

"No hard feelings ?" i asked finding myself leaning in .

"Shut up and kiss me. "He demanded . I leaned in all the way and closed the gap between us. I moved my body to lay on his . Saskue lifted up the long shirt and held as much of my ass as he could with his two hands.  Clearly things were heating up. he sat straight and leaned me back a bit as i sat on his lap . He pulls down the shirt far enough to free one of my breasts and start sucking on it . My fingers locked in his soft raven hair as he sucked and gently nibbled on my nipple . I felt myself grow extremely wet .

" If it were me she'd be moaning uncontrollably right now . You got to step your game up ... brother ." Itachi's voice cut through the sexual moment saskue and i were having . My body froze. Here i am sitting on saskues lap with nothing but his shirt on and my boob in Saskue's hand that he continues to still rub in front of Itachi. 

Tension was thick in the room . Between Itachi's death stares and Saskue's daring actions... I dont know whats about to happen . But if fists start flying im guaranteed to get hit by a stray punch ! I need to get up but as i attempted to stand . Saskue's grip on my waist got tighter . 

uh oh reader .. what do you think is going to happen ! or hope to happen =x

 what do you think is going to happen ! or hope to happen =x