30

"You said I just had to get to her computer. You never said anything about sleeping with her." Itachi said annoyingly as he watched sakura sit for him at the table. Not ready to leave the car and face her.

"How did you think you were going to accomplish that. Fuck her till she sleeps and comfortably hack  into her computer. If she catches you everything is blown and you fucked her for nothing."sasuke said. His hands holding the steering wheel " u have the mic. We'll hear everything. If things go south we barge in there."

"You took her virginity. Why can't you walk over there and woo her again. " sasuke laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck

"She's your wife now. It should be you" he responds . Taking another glance he sees she ready to leave. "Hurry yo man go!"

Itachi sighed and stepped out the carb walking over to her table he creeps up behind her grabbing her by the waist and catching her by surprise

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I had a last minute meeting with a patients family."he said in his charming way.

"Oh it's you itachi" she smiled releasing the air she didn't know she was holding. " good news I hope. "

He held out her chair and sat down across from her.

"No news at all. They've been considering placing a loved one in my facility and wanted to check the place out themselves." He grabbed the menu and started to go over the alcohol list.

"Alcohol at this time ? That's unlike you." She said

"Ah yes well I'm using my vacation days finally for some distressing. It's been overwhelming at work. We've been short handed since one of my employees just stopped showing up." He calmly continued to look at the menu but stole a glance of her gulping hard.

She knows who he's talking about.

"Hire someone more dedicated" she responded calmly. He admired her acting skills. He would've fallen for it had he not known the truth. But knowing and seeing her lie through her teeth made him despise her more. She want the sakura he risked a relationship with his brother over. No. That sakura was kind. With a giant heart. Committed to helping people. Although this sakura is indeed still beautiful everything else had changed about her. 

" I did. Which is why I'm able to take this break now." He smiled at her folding his hands  "how have things been for you Sakura?"

"It's been hard adjusting but I'm managing." Her cheeks now pink tells me she still loves me and getting her into bed is no issue. The issue is me getting myself arouse for her. Which I can't unless I'm drunk.

"I love your resilience. I must say I'm sorry for putting you through that. You've been such a great wife and I threw that all away with out even taking your feelings into consideration."
Itachi reaches out to hold her palm and gave it a tight little squeeze.

Wrapping her hands around his she smiled. " what's this all about itachi? Trouble in Your new paradise with your girlfriend?"

"She's old news. She stopped showing up for work. Stopped returning my texts and calls. It opened my eyes about the wife I already had who was always there when I needed her. But we're not here to talk about that. We're here on behalf of your charity event coming up. Tell me the details."

Sasuke and óbito remained in the car listening in on Itachi's conversation.

"I can't tell if he's acting or he means it" obito joked

"Itachi always been a great actor. Able to talk his way through anything. It was annoying" sasuke said remembering time he got in trouble with his parents and itachi getting off the hook.

"Are you surprised Sakura did this? Or is she just this much of a cunt." Sasuke looked at óbito and for a second wondered where all the questions were coming from but since he and itachi left the akatsuki gang they haven't spent too much time with him.

"Honestly.. I'm surprised she would to go lengths like these. If any at all" he admits honesty

The two continued to watch itachi work his magic.

"Here's the check." Itachi said handing over the money for sakuras charity event.

She looked at him suspiciously after taking it

"Your acting odd" she sighed resting her chin on her hand

"Forgive me. I've been under a lot of stress. Lately. I'm trying to manage how to deal with it all alone." He said taking a sip of his cocktail

"So what's wrong" she sat back and seemed truly innocent for a second.

"I'm a little heart broken. Y/n was nothing but a mere bandaid for our failed relationship. I see now if I would have just been home a little more and made some effort you and I would be here on different terms. But I fucked up and I have to deal with that. So excuse my odd behavior. I don't know how to be just your friend yet."

" I needed a husband. Not a friend." She said sadly.

He placed his hand on hers . "I'm still your husband. Unless you filed divorce already."

"Ive been too busy to meet up with a lawyer.-"

"Give me another chance then Sakura. Let me show you how much I missed you. How I should have been loving you all this time" he seductively licked his lips as he looked at her like his prey

He got up and walked behind her. Bending over he nibbles at her neck slightly just enough to get a reaction out of her. She was always sensitive to his touch.

"Your place or mine" she grinned

"Yours. The guys are at my house playing poker."he said extending out his hand for her to take.

"My house it is then"

"I can't wait"

I swear y-n. When I get you back you are never leaving my sight.