34

" the bathroom is this way.." I said confused as he kept walking.

"I have a private bathroom." He grabbed my ha d and guided down the long hall and to the right. There was a door that required a pin. 8484.

He opened the door and my mouth dropped .the bath tub was about the size of a pool. But not deep at all. It was like a giant hot tub but a large block of marble mounted to the ceiling for showers.

"This is a bathroom ?" I asked

" yes. I designed it myself and had it built."he walked into the tub after dropping the towel from his hips.

I followed his lead and surprisingly the waters was the perfect temperature. He grabbed a remote and activated the shower. It was like we were caught in the rain. I was so amazed I hadn't noticed he came behind me until his soaped cover hands caressed my breasts from behind. He placed his lips near the skin of my neck and allowed his breathe to warm my skin as he spoke .

" you mentioned round two ?" He placed small kisses on my neck. I leaned my head back against him as my eyes closed. He continued to massage my breasts but his hands started to travel lower. He rubbed my thighs until there were no more soap on his fingers an pinch my clit.

"Neji!" I moaned as my hips rotate against his finger.

He dragged his bottom lip from my neck up to my ear. " did you like when I fucked you? How my hands explore ever.... part.... of ... your body?" His finger slides in my pussy. Moving around inside of me he continued whispering in my ear.

"I love when you scream my name as my dick stretched your insides." I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted his dick to stretch my insides again. I turned around and pushed him to the sitting area of the shower
"I'm fucking you this time " I said seductively climbing on top of his lap and placing his hard erection inside of me before he could protest for control. His head tossed back and moaned as I bucked my hips riding him .  Things grew very steamy as his hands ran against my back . He looked me hungrily biting his lips asking. No . Begging for more . And a taste of me. I leaned in to claim his lips and he kissed back roughly holding my face to his while the other hand traveled to my hip to assist my moving.

I leaned back as I found the right position and movement that made my mind go blank. He watched me in pleasure as I pleasures myself with him. Choking my just the right amount he added to my pleasure. I watched him and he watched me. Pleasure written in both of our faces.  Changing the pace I slowly moved my hips up and down .

"Fuck" he groaned biting his fist .

Intensifying his pleasure I repeatedly taken him out and placed him back in as if his dick where a dildo. But with an attractive face. His drenched hair sticking to his nicely toned muscles were oddly satisfying as the sound of the rain like shower fused with our moans.  Both his hands on my waist pushing and pulling for his coming orgasm.  He lifted me up and moved me to the tiled floor. Placing both my legs over his shoulder he mercilessly fucked me until we both were screaming in bliss.
Collapsing next me catching his breathe neji said the best thing he can ever say.

"Let's finish our shower and eat something."

Itachi's pov

I woke up not realizing I was asleep.  Sakura naked asleep left a train of guilt to rush over me. I enjoyed fucking her more than I should've. I mentally cursed myself as I snuck out the room to find  my pants and my phone in it.

30 missed calls.

Madara
Obito
Sasuke
Kisame.

I put the phone to my ear ready to hear madara's wrath.

"About time you prostitute." Obito said answering madaras phone.

"Where's madara. "

"Right here. He's pissed. We've been trying to hack her computer here for hours but she got some super heavy shit man. She's shady as hell. Get to her computer and send us allll of her files. We need to know what she's up to that makes her need this much cyber protection."

"Ima do that now. "

I walk over the couch where she placed her laptop. Placing in our anniversary date her computer unlocked. I placed in a hard drive and immediately started transferring everything over. Hoping she doesn't wake up and catch me I continue to peek in the room to make sure she was still sound asleep.

Once that was completed I placed the hard drive in my picked and walked back into the room.

"Hey" she yawned "what's wrong" she asked. My facial expression was clearly giving my guilt away.

"Nothing" I lied. I laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

"Oh wow" she said checking her phone messages.

"What"

"So you know how Hinata and I go way back ?"

"Mhm"

"She just told me her cousin neji is engaged now. "

"Congratulations " I said uninterested. She knew damn well the Uchiha and hyuga don't care for each other.

"His fiancé is y/n" showing me a picture of neji and y/n laying beside neji on the same bed playing with his hair.

"No

"No." I said in protest standing up gathering my shit together.

"What's wrong " she asked confused "where are you going ?"

I continued shaking my head as my blood started to boil. That picture of her topless next to him buried into my mind.

"Itachi"

"I swear I'm trying to change" I started ranting "I get pushed and pushed and pushed."

"Huh?"

"You want old itachi ? You want me to lose my fucking shit then fine."

"What are you even saying "

"I'm saying that mother fucker is as good as dead"