31

Strecching my arms my eyes slowly adjusted to the light. Looking over I found neji watching me with a cracked smile.

"W-what" I asked nervously

"You snore" he said in his morning voice. It was low and vibrating. Strangely enough I found it attractive. And I think I've been here too long because... he's becoming more attractive. My face grew hot as embarrassment took over.

"Relax" he chuckled. Shifting himself to lay on his back " it was cute."

Neji... if you keep saying things like that we're gonna find ourselves in a situation.' I thought to myself. It's been so long since I've had felt any kind of pleasure little compliments are now getting me slightly worked up.

"I tried contacting itachi." He yawned
My eyes lit up with anticipation.

"And?"

"No answer. Straight to voicemail. So I had a guy track him down. But there was a problem." He sat up and reached over to grab his phone. "Read that."

I looked over the text.

"Found itachi. He's heading into ichiraku's restaurant."

Neji: so follow him in. If he's alone approach him.

"There's a problem. He's meeting with someone."

Neji: the other uchihas ?

"No"

<image>

Neji: fuck

Neji: fuck. They could be conspiring together for all we know. I'll dig deeper . Pull back.

My heart sunk.

I continued to stare at the photo of Itachi's sly smile as he gently held onto sakuras hip.  Giving neji back his phone I remained quiet. I don't know what to say.

"I would contact your brothers but their all involved with the law. And I ... can't help you that way. My family would literally kill me."

"I understand. Really.  Thank you. You've done more than enough."

"No I haven't. You saved my life. I have to save yours."

"Neji that's sweet and all but let's be realistic. Itachi was helping sakura. And involving my brothers would without a doubt have you killed. And I don't want that." I leaned back against the pillow and glared at the ceiling.

I'm 100% fucked. And not in the way I wished.

Neji pulled me against him to lay on his chest as he gently stroked my back.

For someone who says I'm not his type ... this is pretty intimate but also comforting so I chose not to say a word.

"I'll get you out of here. Don't worry." He said softly.

"Let me go !" Tenten yelled from behind the bedroom door.

Neji let out an annoyed sigh and fixed his laying position. He was now facing me and pulled me in closer. His hand on top of my hip/ass.

"Let her in" he groaned. Then quietly mumbled. "I can't get rid of this bitch."

The door swung open.

"We need to talk !" She demanded.

"About?" He replied . He didn't bother looking at her. But to bother her as she rudely barged into his home and room he decided to move his hand from my ass and to my bare shoulder drawing soft circles with his thumb and looking only at my face.

"About how you throw me away over night to be with the girl your family kidnapped! You don't even know her !"

"Are you finished?" He asked her. As his hand slowly glides against my skin. I felt the tingles and heat as his fingers travelled away from my shoulder through my neck behind my ear and slowly making its way to my chin.

My heart was beating so fast it's about to burst.

"No ! I'm not you asshole ! How dare you touch her in front me!" She shouted before walking over to us but was immediately stopped by his body guards. He grabbed my chin lifting my face to his and leaned in until his lips met mine. His soft lips moved against mine and I ... followed his lead. I don't know if I lost control of my sexual hunger or if I'm acting along with him but her curses and cries slowly faded and the door was shut. She was finally gone but the kiss continued.  The sound of our lips smacking against each other raise my arousal. His tongue pushed through my lips finally and danced with mine. I felt his hand back to waist pulling me against him as he slowly grinds his erection against my drenched pussy.  Earning a soft moan escaping my lips. Breaking the kiss his focus went to my neck as he gently bit down against my tender spot and licked.

My hands traveling through his hair as my moans become more aggressive.

Am I really going through with this ?