17.) If I Ain't Got You pt. 2

TANYA

"Ron?" I said looking at him, he looked at me then at August and shook his head. "Couldn't wait huh?" He questioned ignoring my presence.

"Nigga don't come in hea' wit' dat bullshit." August stated calmly as he went to get up, but I grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked moving closer to August when he stepped forward some.

"I came to see you shorty.." He replied but kept looking at August. "I don't want you here." I admitted feeling my anxiety start to kick in.

"You want me ta' leave?" He said to be sure he heard right and I nodded. "I'm fine, thanks for coming.. you can go." I explained turning away.

This wasn't happening right now, this was just a sick dream.

"So you messing with him now? That's what you tryna say?!" He snapped making me jump and August stood up.. this time I let him.

"You left! You don't get to play hurt! You left when you promised you wouldn't! You don't love me! Don't even say you do, cuz I know you don't!" I screamed.

"Get out Ron.. just go." I said in a more softer tone. It was no use in me wasting my energy on a dead situation.

You can talk to a nigga back to back and they'll only listen if they want. Can't keep chasing after a nigga who clearly had his mind made up.

That's where girls messed up, always chasing after dudes who do nothing but break their heart and kill their spirit.

I was done giving CPR to a dead situation.

"You heard what she said playboy." August told him, "Dis what we doing.. beefing ova' pussy? I thought we were fam b? You switched up on me cuz of some pussy I already had?!" He barked and before I knew it, August sent a blow to his face causing him to stumble back.

"August don't!" I panicked getting up as best I could to get to him. Ron tried to hit him but I got in the way and got hit in the process.. my dumb ass.

"Yoooo Tanya I did not mean to hit you." He tried to apologize, but I just ignored him as I tried to keep August from hurting him.

"What's going on!?" Caine asked rushing inside along with a few nurses and Nina. "August stop please! They're gonna kick you out, please stop!" I begged using what strength I had to push him towards the couch and sit on his lap, cuz he went and charged for Ron.

"Stop." I repeated massaging the back of his neck with thumbs. "Damn just like dat?" I heard Ron say but I ignored him and made August look at me.

"Caine get him out of here please, I asked him twice already." I said still trying to calm August down. "Say no more." Was all I heard before Ron started calling me every name but the child of God.

"Does he need to be escorted out as well?" One of the Nurses asked. "Bitch don't you see her calming him down!?" Nina snapped, if it wasn't a serious moment I would have laughed.

"Nina chill." I said feeling August body relax. "I'm good.. my bad." He apologized looking at me. "Don't be sorry, you had every right to be upset." I assured as I continued to massage the back of his neck.

"Where'd you learn dat?" He questioned referring to what I was doing. "Reading." I replied looking at him.

"Ma'am will there be a problem with the rest?" The same nurse asked, like she didn't just damn near get beat up by Nina.

"Do you see any of us yelling? You saw who da fuckin' problem was, she's good, we good, good bye!" Nina gritted and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Ok well.. uh Lacy you can give her, her medication then." She quickly said as she left out.