4.)

AUGUST
A week later

Tanya has been quiet lately. I would find her in Nina's room writing either poetry or her music.

Or I would find her in the backyard just looking up into the sky, sometimes I stood and listened to her pray.

I wasn't sure what she was keeping from me, but I wanted to find out, I could most likely help her, if she just told me.

"How you like this one Mr. Alsina?" The realtor asked as I walked through the house. I've been planning on moving for a while now, especially since I got babygirl back.

"How's da neighborhood?" I asked as we headed upstairs. "Pretty quiet." He answered and I looked at him hoping he'd catch my drift.

"Ohhhh! Very Kid friendly, it's very family welcoming and some times the neighbors forget they have neighbors." He chuckled and I nodded.

I liked that the houses weren't built together but spaced out, they had their own property and I liked that cuz I ain't have to worry about Tanya being scared to be so loud.

I chuckled at the thought.

"This da master bedroom?" I asked walking into a big ass bedroom that damn near looked like a living room.

"Yes sir, wit two bathrooms in one, two walk in closets, and you guys have a nice skylight that can open with dis controller." He said handing me it and I pressed the button then looked up as it opened slowly.

"She'll love dat." I thought to myself as I hit the button to close it then handed it back to him.

I walked towards the first bathroom and examined it.

I opened the next door and stepped into the next bathroom

"Dis somethin' like his and hers?" I asked and he nodded

"Dis somethin' like his and hers?" I asked and he nodded. "We had an married couple that lived here for nine years and da husband had told me that he got tired of her wanting to take up all the space so he had asked my permission to make a few changes. Back then I was renting, but then they fell in love with this place and offered me thirty thousand to buy it and I let them.."