19.) "Oh shit."

TANYA
January 14th.. next afternoon

"Look at the photos I took of you." August said once I got downstairs. Joining him on the sofa, he showed me his screen.

"These are so cute!" I chimed sending them to myself

"These are so cute!" I chimed sending them to myself. "You're photogenic.. what can I say?" He complimented, pecking his lips, I swiped looking at the other pics.

"You take a lot of pictures of me." I said grinning, "I'm yo numba one fan." He stated hugging me.

"And I'm yours." I added handing him his phone back. Grabbing my song book, I opened it and looked through what I already had.

Getting a call, he went and answered it and I mumbled the lyrics to a new song I was working on.

I was almost done with the album.

"Give me a few." He told someone before he ended the call, looking at him he stood up. "One of my traps got hit and few of my lil niggas got hit."

He announced, "How long will you be gone?" I asked, "Not sure.. you want me to drop you off at Caine spot to play with Marie? I think Ariel dea as well tho."

He stated. "Um actually I wanted to go visit Monica." I revealed, furrowing his brows in confusion his eyes lit up when he realized who I was talking about.

"You want me to get Big T to take you?" He asked, standing up, I nodded. "Then you can swing by and pick me up, I just wanna talk with her and catch up."

I told him, understanding we headed upstairs to change.

"Drop her off first homie." August told Big T once he pulled out the driveway. "Will do." He spoke then turned on the radio.

"You haven't spoken to her in a few months.. she gone be happy to see you?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah, she understood I've been busy." I replied. "Ight if she get ta acting funny call me." He said in all seriousness.

Giggling I saluted him. "Roger that." I laughed and he chuckled. "I love you shorty." He said pulling me into him.

"I love you lots Aug." I spoke rubbing my nose on his neck. "I know it." He gloated and I hit his chest making him laugh.