33.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt. 1

AUGUST
Barbados 🇧🇧

"So we're gonna be here for a week before everyone else comes right?" Tanya asked as we pulled up to the resort.

"Correct." I replied stepping out the van and grabbed her hand. She was tired as hell and a little sick.

"Would you just like to talk tonight and we can do whatever tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded.

"If that's okay with you?" She replied and I nodded following behind the bellhop man as he carried our luggage.

"Everything is fine wit me ma." I told her placing a kiss on her hand. "Welcome." The greeter said as he held the door open for us.

Nodding in his direction, Tanya looked at him and smiled. "I will snatch yo lips off." I joked and she busted out laughing.

"I was just smiling Aug... sheesh." She defended and I chuckled. "I'm jus playin baybeh." I assured as we followed the guy to our suite.

"This reminds me of the room Edward had for he and Bella." She announced as she looked around the suite.

I paid the man a fifty then grabbed our things. "We ain't dem." I said placing our luggage in our room.

"I know that crazy." She said as she decided to give herself a tour while I put our things up.

"Baybeh?" I called walking into the room where she was standing out on the balcony looking at the ocean.

"It's so beautiful August

"It's so beautiful August..." she spoke in a soft tone as I hugged her from behind.

"I'm glad you like it." I said then placed a kiss on her shoulder. "I love it.. thank you." She said still admiring the view.

"You deserve it ma, I'll be in da room." I told her patting her on her butt before I stepped back into our room.

I grabbed my suitcase and placed it on the bed to grab my stuff out to take my shower.

She's been through so much shit I figured the least I could do was take her on a trip.

"August?" She called just as I was about to leave out the room. "Yeah ma?" I answered looking at her.

"Do you mind if I go and sit in the sand and write? I have some lyrics that's repeating in my head." She informed.

"It's safe hea baybeh, go for it, jus leave the door open." I told and she nodded walking over to her bag.

"I won't be long." She assured once she had her things. Hell I didn't mind, it was beautiful out and I knew she needed the inspiration.

"Take ya time." I said more to myself before I got into the bathroom.

I had a lot of things planned for us as a couple then the family activities once the gang got here.