17.)

AUGUST

Standing in the VIP of the club, I looked off at the different females that were either trying their hardest to fuck a nigga.

Get some money, attention or just wanted to be seen period. Some of these hoes were dancing like they ain't had shit to lose.

With Chris Brown's these hoes ain't loyal blaring throughout the club, I shook my head. Crazy how on point it was for this exact moment.

"You think they wanna do business with us?" Caine asked over the loud music. We finished the first meeting with our connect 40 minutes ago.

"They want us to come back tomorrow.. I think so." I answered before I drank from my cup.

"Yeah but they prolly could jus want us to come back so they can tell us it's no deal

"Yeah but they prolly could jus want us to come back so they can tell us it's no deal." Ron added, shrugging I continued to look out on the dance floor.

"We da best in dis game, ain't no way they'll pass us up." I told them confidently, leaving it at that, they decided to change the subject.

"I got some shit on dat Tre nigga!" Caine informed leaning over some so I could hear him. "Who?" Ron asked, ignoring him I looked to Caine.

"Tell me when we get back home." I told him not wanting Ron in Tanya business, since it seemed he was trying hard to make her his business again.

Nodding, my eyes followed one of the bottle girls who was making her way up here.

"Can I?" She asked looking at me, pretending she wasn't standing there I bobbed my head to Big Sean and Nicki Dance aka Ass song.

All the hoes started going wild, that was nothing new. I'm glad Tanya wasn't like this.

"Hey?" She called touching my arm, looking at her for a while she moved her hand. "You're one of those I see." She stated with attitude, knowing that I could push her over this rail, I decided to move from her.

Caine and Ron followed, then another one walked up on Ron. "Do you mind?" She asked him, not seeing why not, he leaned back on the wall some as she began to dance on him.

She was bad I ain't gon lie, but her choice of weave was bad, turn off.

Giving them some space I continued to sip on my drink as I observed the place. "Stop being so hard on him.. they was young." Caine said referring to me not really trying to fuck with Ron like that.

"I'm staying in my lane." I added, chuckling he finished off his second drink. "You mad rude as well, before all this we was all close and he was deadass yo boy.. we never let pussy ruin dat before."

He stated, looking at him I had to make sure he just said that. "Just "pussy" is not the same as my girl. That's my shorty not "just pussy" watch yo mouth Caine, thas da second time you violated."