15.)

AUGUST
two days later (January 8th)

"Yes that's great! I'm leaving the studio now.. really? Ok good, hopefully I can have it finished by the middle of February.. I have to? Ok thank you, I know.. I will, thank you."

Ending her fourth call of the day, I just looked at her as T waited on us to tell him where to go.

"Anotha album talk?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Mhm." She hummed texting away on her phone.

I was passed the level of annoyed, she wanted us to hang out today cuz I spent the last two days on some missions.

I mean that's my "job"

"Tanya I'm trying to be cool and happy for you wit dis music shit, but you making it hard." I finally announced, looking at me then back to her phone.

"I'm trying to get everything out the way so I can be free the rest of this week Aug. I did that dumb interview yesterday and majority of the questions were about you or Nina. Do you know people actually spend time researching celebrities and who they deal with? That's annoying."

She vented, not really caring cuz I warned her about this the day that James nigga insisted she talk to them label producers.

"Bro... T roll dis window up." I told him referring to the shit that divided the driver and the folks in the backseat.

He bought a Escalade all black and had bulletproof windows installed and that shit as well.

I told him to..

"August stop playing!" She whined trying to get her phone back but I put it in my pocket.

"You know I don't like going in your pockets.." she pouted, shrugging I continued to stare at her blankly.

"That call is important August, give me my phone!" She stated a little more aggressive as she tried to get her phone but I wasn't letting her.

"Stop being so childish for three minutes! I have to answer that!" She yelled smacking me in my arm.

Shaking my head, I pulled her phone out and answered it, she still tried to fight to get it but I wasn't having it.

"Helluh?" I answered, "Who dis? Where Tanya?" The male voice asked, giving her a look she furrowed her brows stopping.

"Who is it?" She whispered, still staring at her I asked my next question. "How you kno her?" I asked looking at her, "New York.. now who's this?" He asked again.

Chuckling I put the phone on speaker for her to here. "How y'all met in New York? What's yo name playboy?" I questioned still staring at her.

Cuz if this call went how I was thinking I might go to jail this fine afternoon.

"You must be that bitch of a boyfriend she cried about until a real nigga slid up in that.. tell her she know who this is." And with that the call ended.

Feeling my body heat up, I handed her the phone back and counted down slowly. "August I don't know who that was." She informed looking scared out her mind.

"Why you so nervous Tanya?" I questioned, "Who was dat?" I asked calmly as I closed my eyes and continued to make a fist.

"How am I supposed to know?" She said confused, not liking that response, I grabbed her face and squeezed it roughly.

"August!... I didn't cheat I swear!" She cried, staring at her for a while. I could see she was telling the truth, but shit still wasn't adding up.

"So who was dat Tanya? Don't lie cuz he knew about me." I gritted squeezing harder, seeing her wince, I let her go and just stared at her.

Before she could answer, the phone started ringing again. Seeing it was the same number I told her to answer.