The news

Elissa's P.O.V

I got into my room and turned on my IPad I went onto youtube and saw that a new video was up an the Yogscast channel. It had no title so in curiosity I clicked on it. Insted of seeing Lewis and Simon I saw Hannah and Lewis pop up on the screen.

"We have a very impotant anouncement and we thought we might as well share it with you." Said lewis

"As you know Lewis and I have loved with each other for a couple of years and as were not able to have a kid of our own." Explained Hannah

"We've decided to adopt!" They said in unison.

"We will be traveling around Bristol and going into all of the orphanges untill we see the right child."

"Thank you for listening and normal videos will return tomorrow. Bye!" Said Lewis turning off the camera.

Lewis P.O.V

After I turned off the camera I turned to Hannah "I know that was hard to tell everyone but now we have a reason to adopt." I said with a reasuring smile. I went and hugged Hannah untill it was 9:30.

I saw that time "CRAP! We should have been at the orphage twenty minuets ago." Hannah and I walked to the car and sat in silence for most of the ride. When we got to the first orphanage Hannah stopped me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked. She seamed hesitant but I don't know why.

"I'm sure because if we walk out of here with one child it means we have changed his or hers life." I said before getting out of the car.