First of december

Elissa's P.O.V

I woke up at about 6am which is normal. What wasn't normal was how I woke up on my bed. Eh maybe Lewis or Hannah lifted me up onto my bed last night. I got my paints out and started to finnish Chaki. All I needed to do is his t-shirt and hair then I can move on to Kosuke. This has taken a lot less time than I thought. After a bit of time I remembered it's the first of december. So livestreams, advent, all sorts will be going on this month but it will be my first christmas home with a family and that family is with Lewis and Hannah. At about eightish I heard Hannah and Lewis get up so I went downstairs and had breakfast. I had cereal like normal when Lewis came into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said happily.

"Good morning. And how are you today." Said lewis

"I'm good now that it's the first of december."

"Crap is it really. You do know that when the livestreams start you can be with Sparkles* controling the stream or be at home by yourself." He said.

"I know. Can I stay with sparkles* and sam and control the stream with them." I asked with a smile. "Also pinch punch first of the month." I said with a pinch and a punch as I walked by.

Lewis' P.O.V

I woke up this morning and when downstairs to see Elissa was all ready there. As I walked into the kitchen she said

"Good morning"

"Good morning. And how are you today."

"I'm good now that its the first of december."

"Crap is it really. You do know that means livestreams start. You can be with Sparkles* controling the stream or at home by yourself."

"I know. Can I stay with Sparkles and sam and control the stream with them." She asked with a smile "also pinch punch first of the month." She said as she walked by god did that hurt. After she went out of the room I held my arm for a bit. She may look weak but that did hurt.

"Lewis. Could I come to youtower to see you livestream." I heard Elissa ask. Wow she was interested with livestreams, our livestreams. I went upstairs and went into Elissa's room. Wow she is good at art. I think she's nearly done but she has one more character to paint and she still has her office to paint. I went downstairs and said "you ready to go to yogtowers then." She turned round and said "hell yeah." She is so adorable anyways onwards to yogtower.