The swap

Elissa's P.O.V

I have explained the plan to everyone. I hope everyone know what there doing. I got into lewis car and i gave him directions to his house. When we got there it looked run down, not like I hopped that he kept in in good condition, I turned to Lewis and gave him a hug.

"Thank you for looking after me. Don't forget and see if you could get me out before christmas." I said

"Its ok Elissa. We wont forget." He said.

"Tell eveyone at yogtowers that they were like family. Also dont be surpriced when you see Hannah." I said. I got out of the car and turned back to lewis. I symboled I love you. I walked up to his door and knocked. After what felt like forever he opened the door.

"Who are you?" He asked. His breath still stunk of alcohol, he was still waring the same gray clothes as before and he still has the same dull peiercing green eyes.

"I'm here for Hannah Rutherford." I said trying to sound confident.

"Again who are you." He said enfercising on the you

"I'll tell you if I go in the place of Hannah." I said

"Ok then, let me go get her." He said before walking inside and imerging a few minuets later with a battered and beatered Hannah.

"Hannah. Its ok Lewis is here for you." I said taking her hand. She looked up at me and her eyes widened.

"I know just shhh." I said leading her down the path and into the car. I got her into the seat and closed the door. I stood there and waved as the car pulled away. Just as the car turned the corner I got a shiver go up my spine.

"Well missing them already." He said. He grabbed my sholder and dragged me into the house. He threw me into the living room and came up to me face

"Now what is your name." He asked

"Elissa Nrindley." I said proudly

"No its Elissa Smith." He said "never forget that from now on you are and always will be Elissa Smith."