Weak freak and a geek

Hannahs P.O.V

That girl called Elissa thats who I saw walking into this place. As Miss Sparks introduced us to all of the other children I just kept on thinking about Elissa and I think Lewis did as well because every so often he would look back and wink at her. Miss Sparks told all of the kids to go back to there rooms when she asked us who we would like to adopt. I looked at Lewis and we said .....

Elissa's P.O.V

After Miss Sparks told up to go back to our rooms I heard giggling out side of my door. I opened it up to see Lizzie and her gang she said "Why did you flip out when you saw that couple you freak. And why did you tell them you like watching youtube videos." I bearly got a word in when she carried on talking "Elissa no wonder no one wants to adopt you. Your weak, freak and a geek." I had the last straw with her I ragged her hair, pushed her and then punched her. She ran off to Miss Sparks and started to cry. I didn't even punch her that hard like she said I'm weak.

(A/N :i wont do these very often but i am glad i write my fanfics in advance because i am ill and its my birthday on saturday so i may or may not update on saturday and i will be 13. Thanks for reading bye.

I also need a nickname for you guys but theres no rush.)

Peace✌️