My own office

Elissa's P.O.V

I can't belive it Lewis got me my own office in yogtower. I turned round to him and said "Thank you." He told me to get settled into the office and that he will be in his room recording. I turned and sat on my chair, turned on my computer and looked for guitar tabs for some of area 11 songs. I managed to find some for Euphemia, Minecraft Christmas and ATLITS. I then went into the recording studio to see no one there so I got a guitar and went back to my office when I ran into Sparkles*.
"I'm sorry Sparkles*. I'm just borrowing this guitar because I want to play some songs on it." I said. He then smiled and walked off. I got back to my office and started to practice. At first it was hard to know where to place my fingers but after a bit of time I got the hang of it. I turned to face my computer and started to learn Euphemia. I managed to learn it by muscle memory and by the end of the day I could play it off by heart. I then started to sing to it hoping no one would hear me.

Sparkles P.O.V

I ran into Elissa on the way to the break room when she told me she was borrowing a guitar to learn some songs. I then smiled and started to walk off. I'm kind of glad she is taking an intrest in music and not just games. I walk into the kitchen to see everyone in Area11 looking at me.
"What have I done?" I asked because I really dont know.
"Oh nothing we just look at the last one who enters the room."said Kogie.
"Oh ok then. Should we record a comentary on one of the new songs." I surgested
We then grabbed some coffee and started to walk back when we heard someone play all Euphemia, then someone strated to sing I asked Martyn if he could come with us with his camera. We then opened the door a little bit and started to record Elissa playing our song.