Is it a good idea to leave a fivteen year old in charge of a livestream

Elissa's P.O.V

Best livestream ever. I got to control the livestream for a while. Sparkles* and Sam when out for tea. It went a bit past 8 when Hannah said "Sparkles* could you lower the game volume." I thought "crap. I havn't done this. I am glad Sparkes* labled everything before he left." There are a couple of sliders, mic volume, game volume and headset volume. At 11 Sam and Sparkles* still hadnt come back and Lewis said "Sparkles* how are you holding up."

"Sparkles* and Sam left at seven and I've been in charge of the stream since." I said

"Wow really Elissa I didn't know." Lewis said

"What is it?" I heard Hannah ask

"I've been in charge of the stream since seven." I said

"Oh I didn't know." Hannah said. On the stream it looked like there were just talking to no one. "You do remember that they can't hear me." I pointed out.

"Oh crap. Well keep up the good work and keep quiet. Shhhhhhh." Lewis said.

I can't believe they didn't freek out but I think Sam and Sparkles* will be in a bit of trubble when they get in tomorrow. It was getting near midnight and I was going in and out of naps. I woke up at a noise or when Lewis asks me if I'm still awake. I went to sleep and forgot to turn my mic off so soft snores went through Hannah's and Lewis' headsets.

Lewis' P.O.V

I was midway through playing minecraft with Hannah when we heard Elissa snoring. She sounds so cute. I looked at the clock and it said 00:28 "oh crap no wonder she's asleep." I thought.

"Well guys look likes thats it for tonight and please donate to the honeydew dairy drive. You will be surporting so many wonderful charaties by doing so. And stay classy yognau(gh)ts." I said as the stream ended. I think she woke up in time to end the stream then go back to sleep. We went into the livestream control room and saw Elissa asleep on the chair. Boy Sam and Sparkles* are in for a boloking in the morning. I picked Elissa up and took her to the car. When we got home she moved around a bit and as soon as I placed her on her bed she was out like a light. Dam why does she have to be adorable when she sleeps.