So the secret is out

Elissa's P.O.V

Wow. So sparkles was "The night stalker." I always had a wish to meet him one day but everytime I brought up the subject with Zack he always tried to talk about something else but I don't know why.

"If you are the night stalker then why do people not like to talk about you." I asked

"I was sixteen and just about to finish high school. I had a gang made of parkorest, we were the shadow relm. Just before I graduated I was sliding down a gutter piping when it came from the wall. I didn't know what to do because if I dropped from where I was I would have broken my legs but I wouldn't have made it to the bottom if I carried on sliding down. So I. I let go. I fell on my front broke my rib and my leg. After that my confidence was shook, I didn't want to parkor anymore so now the name the night stalker is an insult." He said as a tear came from his eye.

"Im so sorry Sparkles*. Do you want to join Zack and me on the roof tomorrow?"I asked

"Ok but just this once you little shadow." He said

"Why are we called shadows again." I asked

"Everyone who is a parkorer in bristol wears black its like a sign." He said "It is also the name we give to juniors and beginers and it just stuck."

"No one can know about this can they. Our secret." I said holding my finger to my lip

"Our secret. No one at yogtowers will know." He said holding his finger to his lip.

"If you are meeting me and Zack. We are meeting on the roof at 1pm be there or don't be there" I said. I walked back to my office and carried on drawing.

Before I knew it livestream time rolled around again. I walked to the livestream room at 6pm, today was dad and Simon playing a game which was like dungeon and dragons but I paied little attention to it. It was about 8pm when I got too bored

"Right im going to the roof for a bit." I said.

"I'll come with you." I heard Sparkles* say. Im so glad we know about each others secret now. I couldn't help but smile.

We walked back to my office and I passed him a head torch.

"Take this and some gloves." I said.

"I know I havent parkored for five years but I know what I'm ment to take." He said

As he said that I was out the window

"Well then you coming." I said "There's a gutter pipe on the right, when I get to the top just climb up." I love being on the roof. After thirty seconds Sparkles* came up "At last. What took you so long." When he was up I grabbed his hand and started to count and mutter to myself "three steps up, two steps right, five steps up." We hit a small box. "Sparkles* turn your head torch off."

"Ok only cause I'm trusting you." He said before we were plunged into darkness. After ten seconds I got the genorator running.

"You can open your eyes Sparkles*." I said. Yogtowers is the tallest building in bristol so me and zack stringed a couple of lights together and connected them to the genorator.

"Are you good at the moment." I asked

"Yeah were ontop of yogtowers, with a beautiful view and the best lighting ever. How did you get everything up here." He asked

"We dont just carry aroung our backpacks for fasion." I said sarcasticly.

"Im glad you got me on the roof."sparkles said

"Your welcome. Thanks for telling me your story." I said "Sparkles* before you go remember 12:50pm my room.

"Ok I won't forget." He said before placing a kiss in my forhead. I turned off the genorator, we slid down the pipe and were back in the control room at 9pm.