The gang

Elissa's P.O.V

I watched youtube untill nine. I went downstairs and did what I normaly do on a morning. Eight more days till christmas! We went to yogtowers where I saw Zack down the side of the of the building.

"Two minuets Zacks over there." I said walking away from Lewis and Hannah. I was still within an earshot when I heard Lewis say

"Whoes Zack?" He sounds really protective.

"Hey Zack . What are you doing over here?" I asked.

"Well I though you should meet the brados. He led me round the back of yogtowers and though some streets untill we were on the outskirts of bristol. We arrived at a rundown house. He climbed up the pipe but told me to stay down untill he had told everyone about me.

After what felt like forever I got the signal to go up where I saw six people there first was a girl about my age. She has long blond hair just above her waist, ice blue eyes. She is quite cute and she looks like a girly girl. She walked up to me and held her hand out

"Hi im Lilly." She said.

Ok so her name is Lilly. I shook her hand its quite cold. Then there was another girl who had black hair and I think the ends were dipped dyed blue, if so it was a dark blue. She had her hair in a ponytail, she also had blue eyes. She was wearing some ripped jeans, a hoodie and some trainers that were quite dirty. She put out her hand for me to shake. I shook her hand. She then when back in line. Zack came up to me and whispered

"Her name is Sonia. She can be quite secretive but once you get to know her she is the nicest person you will ever meet." Next was a boy who was tall. He had short black hair, glasses, brown eyes, he was wearing joggers, a gray top and trainers. I don't remember his name. It turned out he was related to Scarlett who was tall with sholder length dark purple hair and light blue streaks, brown eyes and a small cluster of freackles over her nose. She was wearing a green day hoodie, jeans and trainers. She didn't want to look up from her phone to see me. Her loss at a friend. Then Zack who was short incoparason to everyone else and it made me giggle a bit then someone who I think was the leader because he looked older, beefier and more like a leader than the rest of them. His name was Jacob.

"So your the gang Zack told me about." I said "nice to meet you all"

"Nice to meet you." Scarlett said, still not looking up from her phone

"I'll remember this place because I have to go but I'll be back at two." I said

"Ok well it was nice neeting you Elissa." Jacob said

"Ok bye." I said before sliding down the pipe. When I got to the bottem I yelled "Zack you coming."

"Yeah just give me a second." He yelled back. When he was at the bottem he lead me back to yogtowers. When we were inside as a joke I said "your in my domain biach." I then took him on a tour of yogtowers taking in every detail. Even the blood mark from a while ago. We finnished with my office. He lent in and kissed me. It was just a quick kiss incase anyone saw us but it was still a kiss. When we were in my office he sat at the desk and plaied minecraft while talking to me and I was painting my wall while talking to Zack.