Advice. HELP!

Elissa's P.O.V

I woke up early that morning and had breakfast. I'm glad mum and dad are still asleep. As I got to the bottom I heard someone move
"Elissa are you awake." I heard someone say
"Yeah I'm awake." I replied
"Oh good could you make me a cup of coffee." I heard dad say
"Sure. How do you take your coffee." I asked
"Milk no sugar." He replied. I got to the kitchen and boiled the kettle and made dad his coffee. When he came down his coffee was still hot and I had finnished my cerial.
"Good morning." I said in a happy voice.
"Good morning and how are you?" Lewis asked
"Im good. You." I said
"Im all right now that I've had my coffee." He said "Do you have anything planned for today?"
"No but I'm off out at one and I won't be back till four." I said. "What about you."
"You know the normal. Record with simon." He said. I went upstairs where I bumped into mum.
"Sorry. Hi mum." I said. I don't know why I said sorry theres only me mum and dad in this house oh well.
"Hi Elissa. What are you doing up so early?" She asked
"I don't know but dad is down in the kitchen. I'll be in my room if you want me." I said.
"Ok thanks. See you later." She said. I went into my room and looked in my wardrobe. I didn't bring alot of clothes from the orphanage, but I picked my enderman hoodie, yogscast t-shirt and leggings. When I was changed I sat on my bed and thought about what happened last night. Yes I am a parkorer and yes I do live in Bristol and it is cute that we have a nickname but why are we asociated with something dark, we should be called parkorest and we shouldn't be in secret about ourselves we should be aloud to run across roof tops with no one stopping us.
After a bit of thinking hannah came into my room and told me it was time to go to yogtowers.

While in the car I had abit more time to think untill I heard Lewis say that we're here.
When i walked into my office I saw Sparkles*
"Hey Sparks." I said
"Hey Elissa. Listen we need to talk about last night." He said
"Should we talk about it with Zack as well." I said
"Fine but this is your idea." He said walking out the door. "You also haven't sang with us yet." He said popping his head back round the door.
"GET OUT!" I yelled while slaming the door. When he had gone I turned on my music, put it on full volume and sang along to it while drawing. I don't care if anyone recorded me. I sang untill my voice hurt. When I decided to take a break I looked at my door and saw Kim, Lewis, Hannah, Duncan, Simon, Sjin, Sips, Sparkles, Leo, Koge, Parv, Toby, Chris, Alex, Ross, surprise surprise Martyn and Kaeyi I believe. Once again most of them started to back away with there phones in hand but this time I let them. When I saw Martyn leggin it back to him office I saw Kaeyi.
"Hey Kaeyi I need you for a few minuets." I whispered to her
"Ok Elissa. I'll get rid of everyone for you." She said. I nodded my head "Ok everyone you have gotten a video of her come back tomorrow for another one now go upload it to youtube and go." Ehh whatever it got them away
"So what do you want to talk about then?" She asked.
"I have a friend who is a parkorer and so is Sparkles*. Sparkles* was in a parkor gang and his nickname was the night stalker but when he stopped parkoring his nickname became an insult and that is what my friend thinks. So how do I get him to see the real reason on why he stopped parkoring and how do I get other parkorest to stop calling us the shadows." I asked.
"Why don't you get sparkles* to tell your friend the reason on why he stopped parkoring and if you ever meet another parkorer just tell them to not call you a shdow even if you are beginer." She said
"Thanks Kaeyi." I said before hugging her.