Oh My Yogs!

Lewis P.O.V

Hannah and I got into the orphanage where we met a woman called Miss Sparks. She knew we were coming to adopt and pointed to a red sofa and told us to wait while she went and got the children.

After sometime she got all of the children down and we went past them asking them what there name is and what they liked doing. After a minuet or so I noticed a girl walking down that stairs. She then slumped into a chair and started to draw. As I was making my way through the 5 and 6 year olds the girl who came down late was humming How Do I Carft This Again, our song. I pointed this out to Hannah and we walked over. I think she was too into her drawing because she jumped when I said Hi.

Elissa's P.O.V

This shadow said Hi to me which made me jump. I then stopped humming and looked up. I closed my art book and said "oh my yogs." Fucking Lewis and Hannah were standing infront of me. I placed my art book down and turned to face them.
"Whats your name?" Lewis asked me. Jesus I'm talking to the one and only Lewis Brindly
E-E-Eliss-Elissa." I stuttered. Lewis then came down to my level and asked what I like to do in my spare time I said "drawing, going down to the recording studio and watching you guys on youtube." Lewis seamed very intresed with me but Miss Sparks tried making them choose one of the other boys or girls but everytime she surgested one Lewis always looked back at me and winked.