No more shadows

Elissa's P.O.V

Why does this game have to be so boring. I looked at the clock 9:30! I thought it had been a couple of hours. Screw it.

"Im off back to the roof." I said. Before anyone could speak i was out the door and in my office. I grabbed my gloves and head torch and got them on. I got to my window and climbed up the pipe.

When i got to the top i was met with a plesent surprise.

"Zack is that you? What are you doing up here?" I asked

"Elissa i wasnt planning on coming up here but it was really boring at home so i decided to get some fresh air and before i knew it i was on the top of yogtower." He said. Just as he finnished saying that we heard a rattle coming from the pipe.

"Turn off the genorator. I'll get the nerf gun." I said in a whisper. I managed to smuggle a nerf gun out of the office. It was loaded and we made it look like a real gun. Me and zack were at the top of the pipe waiting for someone to come up.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" I said

"Elissa its me sparkles." I heard a man say.

"Oh my god. Sorry sparkles." I said helping him up. "But what are you doing up here?" I asked.

"I was wondering what you were doing but when i came up i saw everything was off untill i heard your voice." He said whole climbing onto the ledge.

"Zack you can turn the genorator back on. Its only sparkles." I yelled. We staied in silence for a bit untill we heard zack say "so sparkles why are you on the roof with us and how do you know about parkoring."

"I was in a gang called the shadow relm and i was nicknamed. The. The. The nightstalker." He said hanging his head

"Oh so your the one who brought shame to that name. Of corse it was someone inocent." Zack said

"It wasnt his fault!" I yelled "he could have died and all you think of is him bringing shame to a stupid nickname. You know what! Im not a shadow anymore! I am a parkorest and im not afaid of it. I dont belong in one place so i am not just a shadow!" With that i slid down to the ground floor and ran home.

When i got home i went into the living room and saw hannah.

"Hi mum how are you today?" I asked

"Im good. Why arnt you back at yogtowers, did the livestream finnsh." She said

"No the livestream is still going i just wanted to go to sleep at a reasonable time tonight." I said

"Oh ok well have a nice night. What are you doing with a head torch on?" She asked

"Oh i forgot i had it on." I lied kind of.

"Ok well good night." She said. Maby she'll ask in the morning. I ran upstairs and into my room. I said goodnight to mokoto, chaki and kosuke got changed and went to sleep. No one can know from now on i must keep being a parkorest a secret. No more hints, no more late night parkors and no more shadow.