Lets go

Elissa's P.O.V

I followed martyn around untill he came out of his apartment. He seams depressed but it is for his own good. Now that I think about it what will Kaeyi think when she gets back or reads the note, also why do I have to go, I have full control of my power. Maybe I need to help other master there power. I directed martyn to the house from above because thats the only way I know how to get there.

Zacks P.O.V.

Sapling king? Where have I heard that. We have finnished packing and now were waiting for Elissa and the sapling king. She must be talking about someone in the Yogscast. Spaling, sapling, sapling logo? Kingdom of the saplings. Sapling swirl. Sapling, trees, wood, littlewood, martyn! Martyn Littlewood is the sapling king so then nature. Martyn has a nature element. So he is literaly one with nature.

Martyns P.O.V

We've been walking round bristol for hours. Elissa has finaly climbed down a pipe and were walking to the house. Wow that is run down.

"Elissa is that where were staying?" I asked

"No were moving to get away from the city." She said "look everyones over there. From left to right you have Sonia she doesnt talk much, Scarlett who is related to Marcus whoes next to her, then theres Lilly, Zack and the Jacob who is the leader." She carried on.

"Ok so sonia, scarlett whoes related to marcus, then lilly, zack and jacob." I said repeating her. I paied little attention because I kept on thinking about Kaeyi. I wish I could hear her voice one more time. Even thinking about her makes me want to cry. I only snapped back into reality when the leader said something along the lines of moving to a forest.

"I know a good forest where no one goes." I said

"Ok now that I have everyones attention we need a place to stay." He said

"Like I said I know a great place where no one goes." I said

"Ok Martyn where is it?" Marcus asked

"Just follow me." I said leading them a twenty minuet walk away from Bristol. Around there is a beautiful forest with a large field away from anyones view. When everyone saw it they thought it was perfect. And it is its perfect for everyone to practice and control there powers.

I found the perfect tree, climbed up it and set up my sleeping area which is where I will be living.