Elissa vs Minty!

Elissa's P.O.V

"Hey should we get Minty on." Kaeyi said

"Why should we get Minty?" I asked

"Well Minty won last year so we should see how she is against this years champion." She said.

"Ok so we get Minty on. I think she'll be here in twenty minuets." I heard Sparkles* say.

"Oh. I'll be on the roof then if she's going to be that long." I said

"I'll join you if you want?" I heard Sparkles* say

"Na sparks im good. Kaeyi be in Martyns office once Minty arrives." I said

"Whats with you two keeping secrets." Martyn asked

"Oh its nothing. Its like you and the number 8. Only some people know." I said

"Oh so you are a dreamling." Martyn said.

"Yep since day one." I said before leaving. I ran to my office and grabbed my gloves and head torch. Crap I left it at home!

"Sparks. Could I have the head torch back." I whispered to him when I got to the control room.

"Yeah here you go." He said passing it to me. "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" He asked

"Yeah I'm sure Sparkles I just want to be alone." I said. I walked back to my office and climbed out the window. I sat near the edge and looked out untill I saw a car pull up. I think thats Minty. I went down to the house next to yogtower and slid down the pipe untill I got to Martyns window.

"Elissa you there?" I heard Kaeyi ask.

"Yeah I'm here. Is anyone with you?" I asked

"No it's just me. Come on Mintys here." She said.

"I know I saw her car pull in." I said as I tumbled into Martyns office.

"You good? We're also letting Sparkles* on it while there waiting." She said. I ran back to my office, put my head torch and gloves away and ran to the livestreaming room.

I saw a new face it was a woman with blond curly hair a bit past sholder length. Ok so thats Minty.

"Are you Elissa." She said

"Yeah." I said

"Your going to take my just dance crown." She said really seriously

"Well only when I beat you." I said. Minty is kind of scaring me with how serious she is.

"Well then lets dance." She said. We took it in turns dancing to nicki minaj super bass and who ever got the highest score won.

Holy shit! I knew Minty was good but not this good. Four stars and 7,492 points. Well I'm dead.

Four stars and 7,502! I only just beat minty.

"Good game Elissa." Minty said

"Thanks. Now hand over the crown." I said "There isn't a crown or did you leave it a home because you thought you were going to win."

"Errm both." Minty said.

"Hey isn't it 11:11." I said. "Sparkles* your not doing a very good job." I joked. The music didn't come on and I started to panic. What you don't know about my past is that after my mum left me my dad, he wasn't my dad because my mum divorsed him when I was younger, murdered my mum. I heard a scream and a man yelling "this is your fault". After he did he looked through the bushes and had a crazed look in his eyes. He looked at me and mouthed "your next." Before going into the city.