Parkor gang

Elissa's P.O.V

I woke up in lewis' arms and it scared me at first then I remembered why. I really dont want that to happen to us. I managed to get out of his arms without waking him up. I went downstairs had breakfast, Lewis woke up and went to yogtowers. I carried on my minecaft mansion. I was done by eleven. So I went to the music room got a guitar and found guitar tabs for vectors. After an hour of trying I gave up and went to the roof.

When I got to the roof I ran into Zack.

"Hey. You coming for a parkor." He asked

"Ok yeah but I have to be back at yogtowers for one." I said. I'm glad me and Zack are friends again.

"I heard you singing the otherday." He said after a bit of silence.

"Ok what song was I singing?" I asked to see if he was

"Vectors."

"Yes."

"Hey elissa I have to tell you something and you can't tell Kaeyi, Sparkles, anyone." He said

"Ok what is it?"

"I an apart of a parkoring group. And I'm set with the task of looking for more parkorers. So do you want to join?" He asked

"Yeah of course I do." I almost shouted

"Also I have to tell you something else." He said before I could say anything he kissed me, on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too. Its one. Be on the roof of yogtowers in an hour and I'll let you into my office." I said before sliding down the gutter pipe. I jumped to a ledge and knocked on a window. I saw martyn come to the window. Its better than no one.

"Hey martyn." I said cheerfully as I entered his office.

"Where have you been, what have you been doing out side and why are you on the ledge?" He asked

"1) i was outside, 2) I was parkoring but dont tell Lewis or Hannah and 3) I needed away into yogtowers without Hannah and Lewis noticing and this is the only way in." I explained "Kaeyi knows."

"Ok then well Hannahs looking for you." He said.

I ran to Hannahs office and walked in

"Hey can we go now." I asked

"Yeah. What colours do you need." She said

"I'll tell you in the car." I said as we walked out of yogtowers and into the car to go to B&Q.

A/N If you didnt see on my last chapter i put a compatision on for characters please fill it out. I cant think of any.

Peace✌️