Who is back

Martys P.O.V

Elissa started to panic and before we knew it she ran out of the livestream room.
"Minty, Kaeyi why don't you two have a dance battle to see who would be in second place." I said before running after Elissa. When I got to the control room sparkles was in a corner and Elissa was crying.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Hes back." Elissa whispered
"What happened? Whoes back?" I asked
"You stay out of this Martyn. This is mine and sparkles' problem at the moment and we don't want anyone else getting hurt!" She yelled at me.
"Elissa tell me whats going on." I said shaking her.
"Like I said just stay out of it. It is best for the whole office to stay out my business so no one can get hurt or killed." She said.
"Ok then. I wont get in your way." I simply said before I walked to sparkles*
"I wouldn't get close to him." Elissa said.
"Why. Why cant I get close to my best friend?" I asked
"Look at his eyes martyn! Can you not see how dull they are! He is playing the memory of what happened and if you get close to him he will want to kill you because he thinks it is him coming back for him." Elissa said not wanting to look at either of us. I saw something in Elissas hand.
"What do you have in your hand?" I asked.
"Some paper that is going to decide my future." She said in a plain voice.
"What does it say on it?" I asked
"Martyn. You said you would stay out of this. But it says
Come with me now. And no one gets hurt.
If not all of your friends get hurt. Especialy your mum and dad
Signed you know who" she said.
"Elissa is there a part of your past that you are not telling us." I said
"YES BUT IM NEVER GOING TO! NOW STOP GETTING YOURSELF INTO THIS MESS. AND DONT TELL ANYONE ELSE. ESPECIALY LEWIS AND HANNAH!" She yelled. I turned to sparkles to see if I could get to him.
"Sparkles. Snap out of it! This is not you. I need the sparkles back who I have known for three years." I looked up to see if the blue had return to his eyes. All I saw were the same gray ones as before.

A/N: oh yeah starting to get a bit of mystery and drama in woo hoo.
Untill tomorrow see ya
Peace✌️