Him

Elissa's P.O.V

I'm at the top of a tree messing around with my water when something didn't feel right. I looked down and saw that Iartyn was sleeping. He looks cute when hes asleep. I launched a water ball at his face

"What the hell. What was that?" He asked whiping the water out of his face. "Elissa why did you do that?"

"I needed to wake you up. Plus it was funny." I said smiling a little

"Well. What did you need to wake me up for." He asked sighing a little

"Something doent feel right. It feels like something is going on between Lewis and Hannah." I said

"Its probibly nothing." Martyn said turning over

"Please Martyn just come with me to the house." I winged

"Fine then." He said making his way down from the tree. I followed him and soon we were walking along the forest floor. What will Lewis say?

Hannah's P.O.V

I wake up on a dark room with nothing but a light and a door. I managed to stand up and move a bit but I was restricted because they decided to chain me to the floor by my ankle. I have lost track of time. I didn't even know how long I was out for. A couple of hours? A few days? I dont know.

After what felt like a couple of hours I heard footsteps. There coming for this room. Something clicked and the door was swung open.

"Looks whoes finaly awake." He said. He paused after each word and it sounded like a sluggish mess. I saw something flicker on the light. It was something shiny and it was reflecting something.

"Well whats your name buttercup." He asked. I didn't say anything but this made him angry.

"I said whats your name." I looked up and saw blond hair, green eyes and a bit of a beard coming through on the mans face.

"Lomadia." I lied.

"Lies. Tell me your name right now amd don't try and cover it up." He yelled. He pulled a knife out from behind his back and held it against my arm.

"H-H-Han-Hannah" I stuttered out.

"Good. Now Hannah Rutherford. I have a little girl whoes a fan and she can't wait to meet you." He said breathing close to my face.

He unchained me and dragged me out of the room and down the hallway.