Euphuemia

Elissa's P.O.V

I turned and locked the door and started to sing euphemia and play the guitar

As I looked into the burning sky,
A tear forming in my eye
Memories of fallen dreams
And all those that have died.

Demons are possessing me.
Robbed of my eternity.
A cloud of ash that pierced the night;
I feel my hate take flight.

I'm choking on my own words and
I'm scared of backing down
Because the hope within us all
Is up in flames.

Twisted by my warring conscience,
The situation's pushing onwards.
Genocide
Forever taints your name.

This can't be, was this me?
I think I've lost control.
I caused this, I forced this,
Can I continue on?

I have caused this, I have forced this.
I caused this, I forced this, I caused this.

Mou oshimai da.
Betrayed by trust, forever left to scream.
Oh hold me closely and die in my arms,
And then take this secret with you,

I became your puppet master,
As you stared into my eyes,
Then stood and watched in horror
As you ordered them to die.

This could fuel The Revolution
This could be my last solution,
And all good victories
Come with a price.

This can't be, was this me?
I think I've lost control.
I caused this, I forced this,
Can I continue on?
I have caused this, I have forced this.
I caused this, I forced this.

Mou oshimai da.
Betrayed by trust, forever left to scream.
Oh hold me closely and die in my arms,
And then take this secret with you,

Mou oshimai da.
Betrayed by trust, forever left to scream.
Oh hold me closely and die in my arms,
And then take this secret with you,
Then take this secret with you.

Take my secret with you.

Just take my secret with you.

When I finished I turned round and saw my door open a crack "I swear I closed it when I started to sing." I thought. I went outside to see Martyn, Sparkles*, Leo, Kogie and Parv outside my door and Martyn holding his phone. I stood there waiting for someone to say something when I screamed "Littlewood you are so dead!" And charged at him. Martyn started to scream and Lewis, Hannah, Simon, Kim, Duncan, Sips and Sjin came out of there offices to see what was going on. Lewis managed to stop me before I caught up to Martyn. He then ran into his office and locked the door.

Lewis asked me "Why did you start chasing Martyn?"

I replied breathing hevily "Martyn recorded me singing and I hate people listening to me sing. Then to top it off Sparkles*, Leo, Kogie and Parv were outside my door listening to me sing as well." Pointing to them as they tried to look inocent.

"Can you please tell Martyn not to upload it to youtube, any website or show it to anyone?" I also added on.

Lewis looked at me and said "Ok I will tell Martyn not to show it to anyone or upload it to any website." I said "Thank you." And walked back to my office I turned my computer off and got out my art book. Then remembered that Lewis said I could draw on one of the walls so I scetch what I wanted on my wall out and then I would come back tomorrow and draw it on.

Hannha's P.O.V

I walked into Elissas office and told her "It's time to go home." She still seamed upset from earlier today but happy. She is an amazing singer. She must be shy but she doesn't seam shy because she is always wanting to meet new people. When we got back I told her to go and get changed because were going out for tea. I went upstairs to get changed when I heard Elissa. I walked into her room and asked "Whats wrong?"

She said "Martyn. Thats whats wrong. He posted that video of me singing earlier."

I then sat down on her bed and comforted her. She did tell him not to post it and she even got Lewis to tell him not to post it as well. I guess he has shown it to kaeyi as well then. I told her "it will be ok Martyns videos normaly get a couple hundred thousand views." We staied hugging untill we heard Lewis come home.

"Hello. where are my two girls?" I heard Lewis say. We then walked downstairs to meet him. I walked and kissed him saying "We're here" with Elissa behind me. I was glad that were going out as a family and not just Lewis and me. I think I will like being a family more than it just being us two in a flat.