Now he is back

Kaeyi's P.O.V

Me and minty carried on as if nothing happened. We heared yelling coming from the walls but the mic didnt pick it up so it didnt go on the stream. We finnished dancing and I came second. I did a small victory dance untill I heard someone yell Martyn, a girls voice. Elissa!

"Parv why don't you dance." I quickly said. I ran out the door and to the livestream control room. I tried to open the door "crap! Its jammed." I thought. I managed to get the door open a bit when Elissa ran up with a but of blood on her hand.

"Kaeyi end the stream now and get everyone out." She said before I could redgester what was going on. I was running back to the livestream room to see Parv had won

"Well looks like minty has lost her crown and is at the bottom of the leader board. Well thank you for watching tonights stream and please carry on donating to the honeydew dairy drive. Good night, morning, evening, day what ever time it is where you are and from everyone in yogtowers good bye." I ranted

"But we didn't even play the four chord song." Parv moned.

"Yeah sorry about that but we have to go and get out of the building. Right now." I said. Yes they did moan but it is for the best. I went back to the livestream control room.

"Kaeyi get Martyn and get Parv as well." Elissa said before I even entered the room

"Parv we need you really quickly." I yelled. I'm glad the exit is past the control room.

"Yeah Kaeyi what do you need?" He asked just strolling in

"I need you to pick up Sparkles*" Elissa ordered in a serious tone.

"Woah I don't take orders from a fithteen year old." He said really sasy

"Parv just do what she says. And she says pick up Sparkles*!" I yelled almost crying. I still dont know why we needed to go but I don't think now would be a good time to asked Elissa questions because she looks like shes about to break into tears.

Elissa's P.O.V

I am on the brink of tears right now. Why would he come back now I have just goten a family and I was finaly feeling happy then he had to come along a rewin it. I managed to hold him off and I landed a few good punches before he got to Martyn. He kicked Martyn in the stomach and flung him across the room. A bit after that Kaeyi tried opening the door that was when he tried to escape. I managed to punch him and scratch his face. That was when he started to bleed so I carried on untill he was out the window but that was when Kaeyi was about to open the door. I managed to move Martyn out of the door.

We were walking down the hall when I punched the wall. We got down to the ground floor and we were just about to go out the door when I saw Lewis and Hannah. We saw Parv put Sparkles* in the passenger seat of his car while Martyn and Kaeyi were in the back.

I ran to Lewis and Hannah and started to cry. We were in the car and back at the house where I ran to my room and locked myself in there. I don't want to talk to anyone, see anyone or think about anyone.

I just want to be alone.