Best day ever!

Elissa's P.O.V

Hannah led me into the lounge and told me that she had to do some recording with Kim playing outlast and not to be scared if they scream. I told her its ok. She then left the room and I got out my minecraft book, sketch book, pencils 'n' stuff and my IPad and headphones.
I turned on my IPad and put on some Area11 and sang along to it while drawing in my book and sketching pages out of the minecraft book. I get very into sing that I didn't notice Sparkles*, Parv, Leo and Kogie walk in. When I finished euphemia I looked up and saw them clapping and looking at me. I sudernly got a lump in my throat and couldn't speak. Sparkles* said "So we have a fan then. Who are you?" I managed to stutter out "e-e-eliss-elissa a-an-and I'm Hannahs and Lewis' new daughter."
They all left me after talking for a bit but Sparkles* asked if I could sing with him. Me, Elissa, sing with Sparkles* the lead singer of the greatest band ever. I wonder how this day could get any better.

Lewis' P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen and saw Elissa drawing and I asked her "Do you want to come with me and see a tour of Yogtowers?" She looked at me and her eyes lit up. I showed her around showing her where everyones office is, the break room, the livestreaming room and then ended with her room.
When I told her that it was her room she did a double take like she didn't belive it. I know she likes art so she had a huge white wall for her to draw and paint what she wanted on, there was also a desk, a computer, a shelf like everyone else and a bookcase. I didn't know what she was into or what she had brought from the orphanage so I got everything that most yogs have in there offices.