Off to yogtowers!

Elissa's P.O.V

I woke up in a room that wasn't my own so I started to panic. Then I remembered.

Lewis and Hannah adopted me.

I looked around my new room it was white maybe I could draw on them after I ask them first of course. I carried on looking around the room and saw a minecraft grass block alarm clock, my suitcase, a desk, a bookcase and a yogscast t-shirt. I picked it up and a note fell out of it. I picked it up and it said

"You have slept through the night so I left you this here I think it will fit you. Hannah is downstairs and I'm at Yogtowers. I hope to see you there soon and for you to meet everyone there .

- love Lewis."

I ran downstairs and saw Hannah on the sofa. I went up behind her and hugged her. I said "Thank you for adopting me." Hannah patted my hand and said "Your welcome and I'm glad you have settled in."

I asked hannah if I could have some breakfast. She said that I didn't have to ask I could just go and get some. I walked into the kitchen and opened some of the cupboards untill I saw some cereal. I walked over to the fridge got the milk and made myself breakfast. It was weird not having to make breakfast for fourteen other kids. When I walked back into the living room I asked Hannah what she was watching? I still dont think she has gotten use to having another person in the house while Lewis is at work because everytime I speak she always jumps.

I asked Hannah if we could go to yogtower because Lewis is exspecting us there and I really wanted to meet everyone.

Hannah's P.O.V

I heard Elissa wake up this morning and walk around the landing. She came down that stairs and asked if she could have breakfast which I thought was weird but it must have been the way she was raised in the orphanage. I told her "You don't have to ask you can just have breakfast." I started to watch frozen as Lewis isn't a masive pixar fan. After a bit of time Elissa asked me what I was watching but she made me jump. I'm not use to having someone else in the house while Lewis is at work. She then said that Lewis was expecting us at yogtower today. I went upstairs and got dressed. When I came down I heard Elissa singing she sounded amazing. When I walked in and told her to go and get dressed she imediatly shut up it was almost as if she was scared to sing infront of people. When we were ready we started to walk to Yogtower as it is a ten minuet walk away and you can see it from our room. I thought this might be a good time to ask her some simple questions.

"Elissa what do you like to do in your spare time?" I asked

She said "I love to draw. I saw that my room is white. Is it ok for me to draw on the walls and paint it." I found it nice that Elissa wasn't just into games.

I said "Yes you can draw and paint on one of your walls all of the other ones are gonna be one colour." I carried on asking her questions untill we got to yogtowers. We walked inside and I led Elissa to the longe area where we have a surprise waiting for her later on today.