No not again

Hannah's P.O.V

"Lewis. Me and Kim need to finish playing outlast but we will be finnished by 6 so you can get set up for the livestream." I said once we had gotten there.

"Thats ok it doesnt start till seven anyways." Said lewis.

Why did I agree to play outlast with Kim. Oh I surggested to play it. When we got in Elissa went to her office with pencils and her sketch book and Lewis went to his office probibly to record moonquest with Simon and Duncan. I went into my office and recorded my advent calender which started last year as away to lead up to christmas amd open fanmail. Today I was on my own but it makes the process quicker. It was about eleven when I was finnished so I wondered down to Elissa's office and knocked on her door. I then heard a muffled "come in." So I entered. She had her music on and was drawing something on her wall I couldn't see what it was but it looks cute and cartoonie.

Elissa's P.O.V

When we arrived at yogtower I went to my office to decorate my wall. I love how much space I have to draw on it. I was planning on drawing me Hannah and Lewis but I wanted to draw everyone as I have heard of most of them and if Lewis and Hannah are my family and part of the yogscast family then everyone in the yogscast is my family so everyone is one big family. From left to right I was going to draw Panda, Rythian, Nilsey, Zoey, Minty, Sparkles*, Parv, Leo, Koge, Toby, Martyn, Kaeyi, Kim, Hannah, me, Lewis, Simon, Duncan, Sjin, Sips, Turps, Strippin, Ridgedog, Bebopvox, Zylus, Hat Flims (Alex, Ross and Chris) and Davechaos all in a line like in the minecraft christmas video. I was sketching from the center out I was part way through Lewis when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said. I turned round and saw Hannah. I was hoping to have a convosation with her as long as it doesn't distract me from sketching.

After a bit of time I started to sing along to the next song that popped up on my playlist. When the song had finnished I turned round and saw Hannah

"crap Hannah heard me sing." I though as I felt myself geting warm and my face went red.

"Its ok you sound nice." She said

"You were still listening to me sing." I said while freaking out. I turned round to my door and saw Kim, Simon, Lewis, Duncan, Sparkles*, Parv, Leo, Koge, Martyn, Sips and Sjin standing out side and most of them had there phones out. Some of them started to walk away so I did the one thing which would make them delete the video, crying. I think Hannah knew because as soon as the tears went past my cheeks she was there with a tissue. I then saw all of them delete the video but there was one person missing.

Martyn!