t w o

Matured content ahead-ish.

*

OMNISCIENT

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday our Taekwonie~ Happy birthday to you~" They all sang the birthday song for Taekwon's third birthday. Taehyung is happy recording the scene while Sana is carrying their son and preparing to blow his candle.

"One, two, three!" On the count of three, they blew the candle and clapped. They all celebrated because this is a special day for Taehyung and Sana's first born. Sana started slicing the cake and gave each of her friends a piece.

"Can you give me two more--"

"Aish! Momo-yah!" She called out her friend's name because of annoyance and then giggled softly. Momo chuckled and told her that she just wanna try jesting on her. Sana rolled her eyes and started feeding Taekwon.

"Auntie!" A little girl came to her with a blissful smile. Sana greeted Yoona and asked what brought her there. "Can I please feed Taekwonie?" She used her puppy face and since Sana can't resist of how adorable she is, she let Yoona feed her son. Of course she stayed beside the two and she can see how fond they are to each other.

"Aigoo," she tilted her head when Taehyung walked towards them. Giggling, she hugged her husband and kissed his lips swiftly. "They look like they're gon' be a couple soon." Taehyung frowned and sat on Sana's lap as he pouts cutely. Sana hugged his waist and just smiled at Taekwon and Yoona.

"Well, they'll be the cutest couple that I'll be seeing in the future." She giggled cutely; the kind of giggle that Taehyung would want to see and hear forever. "Right, honey?"

"Mmm." Taehyung hummed a yes in agreement. The two stayed at their places like that as they watch their son eating happily.

"Sana, Sana, honey! Wake up!" Taehyung tapped Sana's cheek repeatedly to wake her up. She then opened her eyes and then looked at Taehyung right away. He gave her a look of worriment. He tucked the fallen strands of her hair behind her ear and asked, "What happened? Are you okay?" Sana gulped and didn't know what to answer. She's still in a state of shock to reply to him immediately. Taehyung knows that she's not in her best state, so he just held her head and hugged her as he continuously kisses her hair. "Don't worry. I'll just be here." He whispered. Sana tightened her shut eyes and held onto Taehyung. She repeatedly sighed, trying to recover from what she dreamt of.

"It felt like it was so real that it scared me," they both looked at each other. Taehyung can still see the fear in her eyes. He didn't want to ask her about her dream because he knows that it might trigger her again.

"Whatever you dreamt of, just forget it. Don't think about it, okay?" She nodded at his statement, but she can't help thinking of it. She just dreamt of her son and the hurtful thing about it is that he's not real. He was gone, yet he's appearing in her dreams.

They're in that position when someone knocked and entered. It was Dahyun, Jimin and Hanbin. Taehyung sat properly on his seat and stood up to greet them. The couple looked very exhausted when they came. "They already told us the date for the court trial." Jimin said and sat on the couch. He briefly glanced at Sana who is eyeing the four of them. "6th of December." He added.

Taehyung heaved a sigh and looked on the ground, thinking hard. "Okay, then." Jimin nodded. "Do you have any food here? I'm so hungry." He groaned and threw a tantrum like a kid while Dahyun just rolled her eyes. Hanbin walked towards his sister's boyfriend and handed him a paperbag.