t w e n t y - t h r e e

OMNISCIENT

"It's one heck of a disaster, Tae." Irene told Taehyung as she shakes her head sideways. The taste of the apple and ketchup is still on her tastebuds. She feels nauseous whenever she thinks of the fact that she tasted the disastrous blended smoothie. "You must bring her home."

"I'm really sorry, Irene." Taehyung apologized. Sana is already inside his car, sleeping safe and sound. "How's the shop, by the way?" He asked before he can even go.

"It's doing well. You don't have to worry about it, Mr. Celebrity." Irene and Taehyung laughed it off. They talked about a few things about each other's lives before going. As they talk to each other, Sana woke up because she feels like a fly entered her nose, even though there's none. She tried sneezing it off, but nothing'e happening.

She got curious why Taehyung is still not  coming back. She wants to go home already because she suddenly had the urge to knit beanies for her baby. She looked around the area until she saw Taehyung hugging Irene as a good bye. Both of them looked happy which made Sana instantly jealous. It's a hormonial thing going on with her, so it's completely normal for pregnant women to have mood swings from time to time.

Taehyung waved his hand while Irene just smiled at him and nodded before he can hop in his car. Once he entered, he kissed Sana on her cheek as a greeting since she's awake already. She usually smiles and giggles after a kiss, but this time, she kept her straight face which made him feel that something's not right.

"What's the matter, hun?" Taehyung asked as he hits the gas. He started driving the two of them home.

"..." She kept silent.

"What's the matter?" He asked once more, but he did not get an answer from her again. She remained silent as he continue driving. "Hey, what's wrong? Did I do something?" He looked at her from time to time while driving.

Sana finally decided to answer him. She sighed deeply and looked outside the window. "You didn't have to hug her like that in front of your wife." At first, Taehyung is completely confused of what she stated, but once it sank in his head, he made a mere chuckle, causing her to tilt her heads towards him. "Is something funny?"

"C'mon, hun. It's a friendly hug. You don't have to worry." Taehyung assured her. He put his hand on her thigh and smiled at her.

"Well, it got me worried!" Sana ranted and threw his hand off of her thigh. Taehyung was a bit shocked to see her ranting in a way like that, so he sighed and pulled the break.

"Honey, don't give that some malice." He said as he turns her head towards his direction. He looked deeply into her eyes to let her feel his sincerity. "If you don't like that, I will avoid doing it, okay? Stop frowning and start smiling more often. You'll look more beautiful if you'd follow my advice." Taehyung leaned towards her and pressed his lips againts her cheek. He then stepped on the gas to continue driving.

*

Sana kept on avoiding Taehyung's eyes because she gets guilty whenever she remembers her scene with him yesterday. She regrets being that moody, but also thankful because Taehyung is doing his best to understand her. She doesn't know how will she say sorry because of the guilt.

"Honey, I'm going to the training session." Taehyung gave her a backhug and restrd his chin on her shoulder. They stared at each other through the body mirror. Sana is currently checking her body on how much she had grown for the past 7 months. "I'll be back soon for you and the baby, okay?" Sana hummed a faint yes and looked away first. Taehyung was about to escape from his hug when Sana called him. His name went out from his mouth clearly, but unintentionally.

Taehyung's eyes grew wide and his eyebrows raised, "What is it, hun?" Sana knew that it may be the right time for her to say sorry. She turned around to face him, but her eyes are still looking away.

"Look, I'm sorry if I'm being too much of a child yesterday. These mood swings are just killing me." She sighed which made him smile a bit. "I don't know how to control these freaking emotions."

"It's okay, hun. I understand." Taehyung said while he cups her face and kisses the tip of her nose. "Don't say sorry. It's the hormonial imbalance." They both chuckled from what he said.

*

Since Sana is on leave for the whole day, she is more than bored. She just laid on the couch while watching different cartoon series. She doesn't have anything else to watch, anyway.

She felt her stomach grumble, as her tastebuds suddenly craved for apples and ketchup again. She looked at her bowl to see if she has food, but it's empty. She reached for it and stood up to go to the kitchen. She started slicing an apple and placed it on the bowl after chopping. She then took a large bottle of Heinz ketchup and drizzled it all over the sliced apples.

She felt delightful as she looks at the finish product. She went back to the living room to continue watching, but she passed by a body mirror which made her stop for a while to see herself. She stood infront of the mirror and observed on how much she had grown as a pregnant woman.

She frowned because she feels like she's the ugliest pregnant woman in the whole world. Everything is bloated and her hair was cut short. She's wearing these maternity dresses that doesn't even fit her. She feels like she doesn't very pretty. She started sniffing as her tears started forming on the corner of her eyes. She teared up and continued telling the figure on the mirror that she's ugly and doesn't even deserve by Taehyung because she's not visually appealing.

"Sana?" Someone from the door called out, but it seemed like she didn't hear it. "Sana? Hello? Sana?" The voice felt like it's getting nearer and nearer, but again, Sana ignored it because she's too focused contemplating on her looks. "Sana--SANA! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" It was Mark. He rushed towards Sana and started caressing her back to make her feel better.

Sana's frowns and cries worries him because she shouldn't be stressed. "Hey, what's the matter?" Mark asked her.

"Mark! I am one hell of an ugly bitch!" She yelled which made him raised a brow for a second. He suddenly remembered Wendy, his wife, during those times when she's crying too because of the same reason. "Look at these bloated face, arms and legs!" Sana even pointed her body just to emphasize what she wanted to say.

Mark chuckled and caressed her head, "Sana, that's normal, okay? You're not ugly, okay? I'm going to call Taehyung to inform him about this." He said and fished his phone out. He dialed Taehyung's number and waited for him to answer, but it just rang.

"He won't answer that because he doesn't like an ugly lady as his wife!" She said and threw tantrums just like a kid until she felt a cramp on her womb area. "Ahhhh!" She said and held onto Mark's arm. Mark immediately looked at her and came to her aid. "I-It hurts--!"

"Hello?" Mark heard Taehyung's voice through the phone. He doesn't know what should he do because both are screaming for a reply. "Hello? Mark?"

"Tae! Sana is about to give birth! Just meet us at Asan Medical Center!" He didn't even bother to hear Taehyung's reply because he ended the phone call already to focus on Sana. "I'll get you to the hospital, okay?" Mark said softly and led Sana to his car.

*

Sana was sent to the emergency room to labor while Mark is just outside the said room to wait for her. He's wishing that Taehyung will come anytime soon, so that he can calm his wife down. He keeps on pacing back and forth. He sighs from time to time. It's the feeling that he felt when Wendy is also on labor. He was told to wait outside, so that the doctors can check on his wife instead.

"Mark? Mark!" He looked at the direction from where the voice is coming. Taehyung rushed towards him in sweat. "Where's Sana? Where's my wife?" He asked.

"She's on labor inside the emergency room." He pointed the entrance of the room. "The doctor told me that I can't come inside, but since you're the husband, I think you can." Taehyung thanked him and nodded. He then went inside the emergency room to ask where Sana is.

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D