e l e v e n

SANA'S POV

"We meet again," Meriel, the wedding planner that I hired the last time me and Taehyung had our "wedding" in which he ran away and left me on the altar, stood up and shook hands with me. "It's been a long time, huh?" Chuckling, I answered a yes and we both sat on our own seats. "So, did the two of you work it out this time?" I nodded at her and told her that I already went to Myeongdeong Cathedral where will my wedding take place. It's the same cathedral where my wedding with Tae took place. Well, almost took place because it got postponed since things didn't work out well.

"Everything should be perfect this time." I told her with a smile. She raised one of her eyebrows, pretty unconvinced of what I told her, but I just reassured her with one of my charming smiles once more. "It has to be."

"So what kind of theme are you going for?" She took out her tablet and went to the memo section where she can take notes of what I'm telling her.

"I don't want a grand wedding this time." I said and watched her type on her gadget. "A simple wedding is fine with me. Color scheme would be pastel pink or blue. What do you suggest?"

"Rainbow." I frowned, but she just cackled. "Kidding aside, I would pick both. Blue for the guys and pink for the girls."

"Sounds okay to me." I said as I nod my head. "Do I still need to have an entourage even if it's just a simple one?"

"Of course." She said. "How many bridesmaids do you want your wedding to have? And hey, you still have to pick out your maid of honor."

I've thought about making Momo as my maid-of-honor since she's been my best friend since primary school, but I also thought about Taeyoung unnie. It's been some time since we last talked and met, but I guess she's not qualified. It has to be an unmarried woman and I guess Momo suits it better than Taeyoung unnie. I'll just make her as my matron of honor.

"Hirai Momo is my maid of honor and Jeon Jungkook will be Tae's best man." I told her. "Can all of my other eight girl friends be my bridesmaid?"

"Normally, a formal wedding has six to ten bridesmaids, so I guess your request can be granted."

"And how about the groomsmen?"

"They'll be in pairs anyway, right? I guess that's okay." My grin became wider since I thought that everything is kind of going my way at the moment. "Wait, make it nine pairs."

"Nine pairs? Do you have any other friends besides them?"

"Yeah." Worriedly, she changed it into nine pairs instead of eight. I thought of Hanbin and Irene and thought that they might be part of the entourage. I'm doing my best to not be jealous of Irene anymore and this is one of the ways I thought of. Tae would stop being jealous of Hanbin, too, if this would work out well. "Wait, there are secondary sponsors, too, right?"

"Yeah and there will be a lot of people if you'd put another 3 pairs that will be your secondary sponsors."

"Then change the bridesmaids and groomsmen to six. Put the other three on my secondary sponsors." She nodded and changed whatever she's writing. "Do we need to have a flower girl?"

"Of course." I thought of Yoona as the flower girl, but that would be kind of impossible since she's like a year and a half old only. The best candidate would be Minrin, I suppose, even if I don't really have a relationship to that kid. But since I knew that Tae would be ecstatic once he sees the kid there, I told my wedding planner to make Minrin, Mina and Jin's adopted daughter, be my flower girl. "Do you want a ring bearer as well?"