f i f t e e n

SANA'S POV

"Here it is." Dahyun handed me the fake invitation for Tzuyu and Kook's fake wedding. She called me this morning because she wanted to meet me, so she can give this to me. "I also told Tzuyu about this thing. I'll meet her up at lunch." I nodded to her and thanked her for giving me this important thing. "I went to the printing shop this morning to get that. I also asked them to print 25 more of your wedding invitation."

"25? Why? I thought you'll just ask them for 20 more pieces?" I asked confusingly. Is she going to invite more people to my wedding?

"We should have five more as extras." She smiled ever so sweetly. "Inform Tae about the fake wedding, 'kay? You might forget it since you're drowning in paperworks."

"Tell me about it." We both giggled. She decided to head out right away since Jimin just texted her. I guess he can't work without his girlfriend around him. We both bid our good byes to one another. I watch her exit my office and after she succeedingly left, I stared at the invitation on my hands. I opened it and noticed that it's just like our invitation, but without our names on it. They replaced it with Tzuyu and Kook's names.

I didn't know that I'm already smiling as I was just looking at the invitation. I saw my phone's screen lit up, so I took it and saw that Mei just texted me. She told me that she and her employees worked hard to decorate the church little by little all night. She also told me to go there, so I can check the place out and stay for the practice. I texted her back with a yes and said that I'll be there soon. After that, I decided to give a group message to my friends whose part of the entourage.

I dialed Tae's number next. It took him a few more rings before answering it right away. When he picked up the call, I immediately called his name and smiled.

"Hey, baby. What's up?" He asked through the phone. I can't believe that I'm a 28-year-old baby in his eyes.

"Guess what?" I asked him back. I wanted him to feel the excitement in my voice, so I made my voice eager than ever. "Tzuyu and Jungkook sent us a wedding invitation!"

"What?!" I laughed at how he reacted. "Are you serious? Don't kid with me!"

"I'm dead serious, baby." I grinned wider when I stared at the invitation. I guess I felt too overwhelmed by the feelings, so tears started running through my cheeks. "Jungkook wants you to be his best man and I'll be the maid of honor."

"That's great! So, when will be the wedding?"

"On your birthday." I answered.

"What?! They really want me to be envious of them, huh?" I chuckled at how he replied. It's true that he'll get envious if he'd see someone get married. I know that he wants to marry me soon, but he also wants to earn his own money before giving me a grand marriage that I've always dreamt of since we're highschoolers, but I'm done with dreaming. I would want any type of wedding as long as Tae would be my groom.

"We'll have to practice later since we're part of the entourage."

"But I'll just have to stand beside Jungkook as he waits for Tzuyu to arrive infront of him." He said. I can feel the sulkiness in his tone. "But it's for your boy best friend, so I guess I have no choice, but to agree."

"It's for your girl best friend, too, remember." I giggled. "Pick me up, so we can go there together."

"Right." He sighed, but I can imagine him smiling infront of me. "Want me to grab lunch and eat at your office?"