t h i r t y - s i x

OMNISCIENT

Sana and Dahyun who is holding Taekwon rushed towards the entrance of the Mnet building, so they can reach Jimin and Jeonghan by the entrance. A lot of fans from different fandoms are actually getting annoyed by the two of them because they seem like they're cheating on line. A lot of people weren't able to recognize Sana, even though she's the owner of V&S Company, since she's wearing a cap and a mask. She doesn't want to be recognized, anyway, too and she's worried that Taehyung's fans might attack her if they would know that she's his wife. Taehyung hasn't yet announced that he has a wife and a kid. Only his company knows about it, but just like what he promised to Sana before, he would tell it to his fans.

"Hey! You're skipping in line!" Some lady told her. Sana wasn't able to hear it, so Dahyun apologized for the both of them and looked for her husband. They finally found them, but she stopped from walking when she saw Jimin taking a selca with some highschooler. She rolled her eyes and groaned. She really kind of hates it whenever people takes a photo with her husband and she doesn't like it as well when Jimin agrees and takes a photo.

She sighed and walked up to him. She watched him with the highschoolers until he finally noticed Dahyun. "Babe!" Jimin waved his hand and walked towards his wife.

A lot of whispers can be heard from the highschoolers in which Dahyun already expected since Jimin doesn't look like he's someone to take care of a wife. Jimin smiled at her and greeted Taekwon. "You're right in time!" Jimin gladly said.

Dahyun slightly chinked her eyes and rolled them, "Really Jimin? Right in front of my salad?" She raised a brow.

Jimin smirked and chuckled, "What salad? You mean Taekwon?"

"Salad, Jimin! Salaaaaaaad!" Dahyun raised a plastic of lettuce on her hand.

"You call that a salad? That's weed, babe." Jimin said sassily.

"I'm gonna make salad soon, okay!" She raised her voice a little, causing Taekwon to be frightened and cry. Everyone in the area was completely shocked to hear baby's cries, so Sana immediately took Taekwon from Dahyun and calmed her baby down. Jimin looked at Dahyun who's feeling guilty of making the baby cry.

The line went on and on, until they entered the building. They're one of the audiences who will watch Taehyung live on the stage, so they're really rooting for him.

Dahyun was about to step in when one of the security guards stopped her when he saw the plastic of lettuce on her hand. "No food allowed here, miss." He said.

"It won't stink inside." She answered.

"We don't allow food inside, miss."

"But it won't stink, so let me bring my lettuce in!" She debated, stomping her right foot. Jimin just watched her while Jeonghan and Sana waited for the two to enter. Sana wanted to do a face palm just by looking at how Dahyun handles the situation unprofessionally.

"Should we..." Jeonghan whispered. "...like go inside already?" He continued.

Sana sighed, "Let's wait for a few minutes before leaving them." She whispered back. Jeonghan looked at her with widened eyes, but did not decide to talk back anymore, so he just stood there and watched Jimin and Dahyun pass by the security.

"Let me in!" Dahyun raised her voice. "The baby got in, but why can't i?!" She asked.

A lot of people started complaining why is their line not moving anymore. Most of those people are from the back and the area near Dahyun. She can actually hear the grunts and angry groans by those fans, but she kept on debating with the security about her lettuce.