f o r t y - f i v e

OMNISCIENT

Taehyung and Sana believed what the doctor had told them. They bought medicines to help Taeha's fever come down, but it goes back again. They felt uneasy about it, so they decided to get her back to the hospital. As they were on their way there, Taeha began having her first seizure that day. The last time she had a seizure was when her first birthday. It has only been half a week since her celebration, but her illness is coming back.

When they checked up on Taeha, they decided to check her genetic code, because something might be wrong about her. She was having these little seizures which was actually hard for Sana and Taehyung as they were busy from work. Taehyung still has a packed schedule for his upcoming mini album and tours while Sana is a busy businesswoman.

Her parents are still in Korea to help them with the kids, but whenever something strange happens on Taeha, they would call Sana to inform her and then rush the baby to the hospital.

It was told to Sana and to her parents, that Taeha is suffering from a syndrome and it's called Dravet Syndrome. Apparently, it's an illness in which there is something wrong, a mutant gene actually, in Taeha's DNA structure. There was an error in her genes, so she has to live her life with seizures forever. It has no specific origin, too.

Sana, full of hope in her eyes, asked the doctor that day. "What should we do to cure her?" The doctor shook his head no and told her that the syndrome doesn't have any kind of cure in modern technology as of the moment, but it has a treatment. "Is she going to live her life like this, doc? How long will she last?" Sana asked.

The doctor leaned and intertwined his hands as he rests it on his desk, "Dravet Syndrome could be fatal, but I don't know the exact years." She was devastated. She doesn't know how would she tell Taehyung about it. She was not ready to let things sink in inside her head. She's full of thoughts that she went home instead of going back to work. She decided to stay inside her room and keep the results from Taehyung as of the moment.

*

It was Sunday and Sunday means family time.

Tzuyu and Jungkook had been invited by Sana to go to the music show to be an audience for Taehyung's special stage. They even brought Joohee along with them in which changed Taekwon's mood. He doesn't actually like Joohee since she's always with Minrin most of the time. Well, she's with Taekwon's crush all the time because she's the best friend. Of course, they would always be together and play. Taekwon is just jealous of her.

Taeha wasn't able to come, so Taekwon was rejoicing not until he knew that Joohee was coming, too. His mood went off and just silently minded his own business. He's getting older, but it seems like he won't be able to grow up fast, too.

Taehyung's special stage had started so they all sang the cheer and waved their lightsticks. He's collaborating with Hoseok on a cover song. They covered Rainism.

They cheered to show their support to both artists until the three minutes of performance lasted. It's that fast, that quick.

"Wahh, Tae and Hobi are great performers. They're aging yet they still have this great energy in their body." Jungkook is smiling as he tells that to Sana. Tzuyu, his wife, agreed with him and so, Sana asked them to come with her to visit them in their waiting rooms. That's the only performance in Taehyung's schedule for that day, so he has all the free time to be with his family.

Sana held Taekwon's hand and led the other three to the waiting room where Taehyung is. They had to ask Taehyung's manager's permission to let them in. It took them almost five or six minutes before they can enter.